Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Ebon: *murrs grow louder as the warmth increases within her breasts, she gladly opens her maw to invite Tieya's soft tongue*
The OCA

Tieya: *murring louder, she starts to swirl her tongue around Ebon's, while her claw finally grasps one of her breasts, and, grinning slightly, she starts rubbing her nipple up and down against the wolfess'*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Ebon: *murs deeply as she lays her tongue against Tieya's to let her play and swirl her tongue against hers. Feeling Tieya'ls soft nipple rubbing against her body she instinctly grabs her own breast and starts moving her breast up and down occasionally their nipples would rub against each other*

Emmy: *watching through a peep hole outside the room a small trickle of drool comming from her maw*
The OCA

Tieya: *feeling both of their breasts and nipples rubbing, Tieya started to quickly swish her tongue around Ebon's, as if teasing her to do more - her thoughts travelling freely while she continued*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Ebon: *grins as she feels Tieya's tongue swishing teasingly within her maw she takes the offensive and starts hardly frenching her licking and lapping at her soft tongue*
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Tieya: *blushing darkly, Tieya tries her best to french with Ebon, which still makes her petty as Ebon's tongue is the one in the end doing the more harder licks and lapps* Mh~!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Ebon: *blinks for a moment and slowly breaks the kiss and blushes softly* Was I going to hard..?

Emmy: Oh come one dont stop now *still peeking through the peep hole* This stuff is making me horny..
The OCA

Tieya: No... *giggles softly and blushes* I just thought... If you have any idea.. I... I'd like to find another girl or something... *giggles even more and winks* I'd love to give another little girl some fun... you know?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds