Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Tieya: *blushes softly and murrs softly when seeing Ebon lick her lips, before pressing her body to the sexy wolfess'* Hrr... come... here in public? *giggles* Or, would you prefer a nice room?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA

Ebon: Mmm..a nice warm room with a comfy bed would be best I think..*smiles cutely at Tieya swishing her tail softly*
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA

lol Okay, you're doing something that's got me confused. I always say to put big ole RPs like this in the RPG section but this is a spam section so anything could happen.... Hmm... lol well while I figure this out and call my therapist, I'd truly appreciate it if you all would continue the RPing in an RPG section-- I think Other RPGs would be better. Lol, you can keep spamming here though!

Edit:

I was directed to some drama that happened. First of all.

You can NOT force someone to like something (s)he doesn't. Leave Disturbed alone.

Second....

The little bit of drama. I was told it happened because of an agreement not to post in an RP unless the three people in the agreement were all online. Then one person disagreed and someone else didn't like it and it caused a big fight.

Here's a tip for RPs. Don't make agreements like that unless everyone in the RP is involved, because an agreement like that will then leave everyone NOT in the agreement hanging. Another tip.... A little tact goes a long way.

Come on guys, fighting isn't cool. I'm glad you've ended it. Let's have no more of this, guys.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The OCA
The Mod Squad
The OCA

[i]Awkward silence.