Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

I love furries and dragonesses...I love pussy...I love boobies...I love Yuri...Yaoi can burn in hell for all I care...Seeing two furries hugging each other pressing their breasts together...oh god!!! I'd MUCH rather see two woman kissing and hugging than to males...ACK!!! Just leave me to my Yuri and leave me alone..I will never like yaoi and I'll never learn to like it
The OCA

Embrace the Yaio. I will force you to embrace it one way or another even if it requires me to lock you into a chair and force you to watch the yaioiest(can i even use this word) movies I can find.

Nobody will ever and I mean EVER!!!!!! get me to like yaoi even in the slightest. Yes people have tried to lure me over but everytime I said "Unless it has a pussy I'm not interested." I will never like yaoi, I never plan to like yaoi. If you even touch me with the intent of even the slightest thought of yaoi I will pull you through the seven circles of hell and back
The OCA

Amat:*appears*Amen.
12932. Sorry, I've said this time and time again. I am not going to fucking take insults, I've said it before, I'll say it again. I'm being serious now.

Quote:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:21 am Post subject:

Just seems to me like hes in total control of everyone here.....and you let him get away with it. It wont matter if he's behind or not, he can read back and go through the other posts so he knows what happening

Oh, really, Gol? Let me remind you what happened with Matt Ishida AKA. Yoosei. You want that to happen to you because of a PROMISE me, Disturbed and Yoosei made to never RP here when one of us were offline? That she got pissed off because me and Disturbed (BOTH) broke our side of the promise? I'm not in bloody control, so you can just shut your mouth on insults you haven't got anything to back up with.

Yes! Looks like Disturbed forgot the promise we all made a month or to back. You should have remembered, it was the very thing we had promised to do for each other as a sign of good will.

Gol! You are pathetic saying all of this when you weren't here at that time! And to anyone else (Besides Disturbed and Yoosei) who wants to join him and say I am on this subject. I'm trying to keep my promise, and in turn, let others keep theirs! So all you others can also shut up on this subject!

I'm getting pissy now of being falsely accused by people! For people who have not witnessed things that were made a while back and have recently just come along with their own version of how this all happened - SHUT UP!

Like I've said, time and time again. If you haven't gone back, read out the actual promise we made ages ago and such, then shut your fucking gob. That goes to you, Gol, and to anyone else, who thinks I'm self-caring. I'm not. I stop for Yoosei when posting. I'm stopping when Disturbed is posting! And you, just go and blatantly blame me of something you know HALF of the story to.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
12933....I am now officially scared.
12933. Sorry, let me make that more straight for you.

Gol, you are pathetic. This argument has been built out of your own hot air, and now I'll give you the lay-down on why you are SOOO wrong.

You know where I get this from? This 'promise' and all? From actually two months ago when you weren't even around. I don't know why in all the flaming blazes you came to me and argued about me in your 'opinion', and yes! It's your opinion, and not fact.

And that goes to anyone else who doesn't look at the facts first instead of opinion. You're all pathetic (Besides Disturbed and Yoosei), for as far as I care. You haven't even TOUCHED this subject at all, and yet you blatantly blame me for being controllative and never argued about, Gol.

Once again, your opinion. You can shut up on things that are your own views and truths now, rather yet, look at the past and facts first before you go spouting out lies.

I made a promise along with Yoosei and Disturbed, that we would not post when one of us was offline. You know why, you sniving little liar? Because we thought it courteous to one another.

Which raises me to another point. Disturbed, I know Gol is going to probably say 'Oh, he's controllative', and I'll give him this reply back.

Quote:Yoosei (妖 精) says (12:14):
*sighs* I am reading that right now. gosh... my brother just messed up things by saying all that.. you and I and Disturbed knew the meaning of our promise and why we did...and so far none of us had complained that that promise exists

So he can just shut his fucking mouth if he says I'm controllative.

Disturbed, why did you go and forget why we made that promise, and agree with him? You knew more then he or anyone else besides me and Yoosei about the promise, and yet, you didn't stand up and say you knew better.

There, you wanted me to be civilised about this, you got it.

Gol, and whoever posted before with him. Base your words off fact, and not your own damn opinion. In the end, you're playing with fire, if you think I don't base things and my choices off facts and real events.

Sorry to all who feels the unnessecity to post this. I just felt I'm not going to listen to this. At least DMX's arguments to me were based on truth. Not this sucky one I've had to post about.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Out Of Character Post:

Okay guys, stop it now. This place may not have admins to care about, let alone mods. I don't care what happened, but in my eyes of what this is about, this is based on RPGs going on this section, in this thread, particularly. I'm seeing people are getting into trouble because of this, I hate seeing members discussing about petty things. This doesn't have relevancy whatsoever, you are all arguing (who actually are) and quarelling about a GAME, not something serious and you are all acting like little kids.

I don't care about anything else any of you have to say, started who started it, continued who continued, stop it, we are all a friendly community, and it's not very friendly to start an argument in a SPAM thread; just because in here you may do whatever you want doesn't mean you've got to take it to extreme.

You stop arguing, or I'll have this moved to the "Let's take it outside!" Forum, where this is starting to look like it should be, get it? Got it? Good.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The OCA
I had already recollected my feelings on the subject, DMX.

But I still hate it and will argue if people openly portray me wrongly without anything backing up their claims.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds