Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
Blythe: *grunts and growls as the base of his tail starts to tense up as he feels his orgasm is just around the corner but his holds it as long as he could. He continues the thrust his wolf meet deep isnide her hot wet pussy that seemed to get tighter with every thrust of his member then his tail shot straight up towards the heavens and he arched his head back* Grrrr ADAAA!!!! *howls loudly as his orgasm his finally released hard into the vixen's pussy filling her to the brim with his hot wolf seed, the amount was so impressive it started to leak out the sides of her pussy and dripped onto the bed as he continued to thrust his member into her*

The person below me is cumming hard
The OCA
Ada: Gawds...BLYTHE!! *her walls completely wrap around his member before she cums shortly after him, their juices mixing inside of her as she falls to the bed a little exhausted* Wolfey... *she smiles as she looks back at him*

The person below me is tired as well.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blythe: *as Ada slips off of his member it is still stiff and strong even a little bit more seed splurts out of his member* Hehe...well if you're tired then..we can stop..*rubs the back of his head*

The person below me wishes to stop and go to sleep?
The OCA
Ada: I commend your endurance wolfey...but it's been a long day... *moves over to his side and cuddles him* I guess I can give you a hand though... *chuckles as her paw starts caressing the still erect meat*

The person below me is wagging their tail.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blythe: *his tail wags against the bedspread as Ada caresses his member as he cuddles with her warmly then licks her on the cheek* As I always se its totally up to you

The person below me will take the wolfey's option
The OCA
I won't touch that.

The person below me is really aroused.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Whew....Lemme drink my coffee first then I'll get back to ya *cracks back*

The person below me will lawl
The OCA
Nah, that pronunciation's getting old. Let's go with rawlf!

The person below me likes that one better.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Rawlf...hehe rawlf ^.^

The person below me will rawlf...sounds like somebody is going to throw up
The OCA
Yeah! Funny! rawlf!

The person below me has a teaser to relieve stress. Or wants me to consent the black beauty ;)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad