Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
Ayane: *widens her eyes a bit and turns her body to face Kyo* Y-you..like like me? You mean as in..love?

The person below me will confirm
The OCA
Kyo: Well, to clarify, I have different personality, feelings and such - I'm not Kurtz.... *sweat-drops, before gulping* Yes... I'm... starting to.

The person below me will widen even more.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ayane: *widens her eyes more then looks at the bed* But...wouldnt this go against everything you were talking about before? Like seriousness and stuff? If..I start yiffing with someone else nobody else can get mad or angry at it..

The person below me knows this.
The OCA
Kyo: Ayane... I know that already. *pokes tongue out* Come on... Think of how Jeth and Poke work. He lets her yiff anyone. And... *clasps her paws with his* ...If you want, I'll let that too.

The person below me realises now a way.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ayane: *looks at her paw clasped into his then looks up at him* Alright...then...*smiles* we can do that...

The person below me sees the light
The OCA
Kyo: *blushes deeply, and smiles gently* ...A-Ayane...

The person below me knows what's next.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ayane: Yup...but I'm one stop ahead..*embraces Kyo softly and gives him a deep passionate kiss on the lips*

The person below me just got kissed*
The OCA
Kyo: *his cute fox blush crosses his cheeks again, as he fully embraces the wolfess, pressing against the passionate kiss softly* Nhh...

The person below me knows I'm undercover.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ayane:*presses her lips against Kyo's deepening their passion filled kiss* Mhhrr

The person below me will explain when he is undercover?
The OCA
I'm supposed to be offline. And, uh, why is Ayane hearing that? o.O Kyo can't talk.

Kyo: Mmhhh... *deepens the kiss softly with her, as he starts to embrace her as well into his arms*

The person below me shall correct?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds