Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
Ayane: *blinks then stops* Well okay..since you asked so nicely *crawls up onto a bed doggystyle with her pussy drooling with her juices* Come on cutie *winks at him*

The person below me is gonna get some x3
The OCA
Kyo: *drools some more, before grinning, and quickly pouncing ontop of Ayane, resting his chest onto her back as he moves a paw and grasps his member* Fast or slow, sexy?

The person below shall declare their desire.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ayane: *brushes her tail under Kyo's chin* Start slow...then work your way up...I love a long lasting yiff you know *giggles as she lays her head down making her butt stick up in the air more and spreading her legs making her pussy wider*

The person below me is liking
The OCA
Kyo: Ohhh, I'll be sure to grant that to you, my lady. *grins darkly, and, moving his member close to her pussy, he rubs the head over the lips softly, before slowly starting to push it in - the head slowly getting swallowed in* Hhhrrrrr...

The person below me knows it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ayane: *murrs feeling his member rubbing against her sopping we pussy coatint the head of his member with juices* Yeah I know..

The person below me will gently push in
The OCA
He already pushed in the head. Silly.

Kyo: *he groans softly at the feeling of her wet pussy rub against the head of his member, and, smiling, he started to slide in the rest of the now 10 inch member, it's thickness (About 3 inches) expanding her walls gently and pleasurefully*

The person below me likes wolf buffs.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ayane: Oh yeeahh~~ *moans softly feeling her walls gently pushed aside by the wolf's thick member* Hrrr..

The person below me will start humping
The OCA
Kyo: *he continues to softly push in, until his member is fully in - the head just slightly pushing against her back wall within her pussy* H-haaaa... *feeling the wetness entirely around his member, he slowly starts to hump her, pulling his member softly in, and then out, in, and then out again*

The person below me chuckles or moans.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ayane: *moans deeply feeling the Kyo's member softly slide in and out of her wet pussy* Hrrrr..yeaahh~~ Just..like..hrr..that

The person below em is pleasuring Ayane perfectly
The OCA
Kyo: *he continues to softly slide his member in and out - his ballsac softly tapping with the flesh underneath her pussy each time his base and her pussy meet* Hrrrrr.... A-Alrighty....

The person below me knows he's happy ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds