Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Emmy: *nods and blushes* Yes its so warm when we push them together *giggles* do..you like it?
The OCA

Kiva: *nods and murrs* I love it alot
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Emmy: *murrs softly as she keeps hugging Kiva making their breasts press together* Hrrr...so warm..*leans her head down and gives Kiva's cleavage a soft lick*
The OCA

Alright, I'll admit it. I did forget.

But your words pissed me off slightly. Oh, so I'm trying to call the attention of everyone?! I am NOT an attention whore, if that was what YOU were thinking. I've never been the centre of attention, and I never want to.

I'll admit again! I forgot, alright?! You're a great friend, and I hate arguing, but bringing it up here on the forums is petty! Alright, I'm in the wrong! I forgot it was your mother's birthday! I fucking hate myself for forgetting!

How about I just leave the damn Spam Room altogether! Then I won't cause any problems, eh? Looks like my bug of 'disaster follows' is even spreading here - maybe I should just sate you of your problem and become no bother to anyone!

Yoosi-chan! I'm still annoyed. But, I don't want you to feel angry! I don't want you to feel the way you do. You seemingly take it as I forgot on purpose, like my fucking parents! What is it? You believe I did that to blanket you out and make you annoyed?!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

*sighs*
The OCA

I honestly don't know what to do. If I seem like an omen to you and I cause disaster, let me know. I'll leave the Spam Room immediately for you.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Kyo you are no omen..I dont know why you think that way. You guys just need to drop this thing and continue on. Its done nothing we can do can change what happened. All we can do is say we're sorry, hug, kiss, yiff, or whatever and continue on. The one thing that is bothering me about this is that you guys are continuing it on.
The OCA

I've tried to say sorry. But it seems, the more longer I stay, the more problems and such that arise. Even something, which I thought was still alright, went completely ape-shit and crashed. I FUCKING HATE IT.

I want to say sorry to her! I don't fucking know anymore, alright?! Forgetting things occurs, I forgot! WE ALL FORGET. But she takes it as if I am the evil one, which makes me more pissed off by the second.

If I could say sorry to her face, I would! But I can't! Why does everything have to be so bloody complicated and feelings have to go overboard?!

EDIT: And, oh, Yoosi-chan? How many hours, can I ask, do you have on a computer. If it's any longer then 6 hours, then please - silence yourself on that matter.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Okay first of all we need to settle down *takes a deep breath* One thing I must say is that first reply to Yoosei was a little well unneccesary (sorry for bad spelling) that post just added fuel to the fire and it got out of control. Its all in the past now, you guys just need to drop it and move on *pounces on you* have fun...*licks your face*..okay? please?
The OCA

All I can say is actually 'sorry' to that. But still, it WAS neccessary for me. If I'm going to be portrayed as an evil person, then, for certain, I'll fight back. I'm not going to just sit around and listen to people make accusations, like Yoosi-chan did earlier calling me a 'centre of attention' when clearly, I AM NOT.

*huggles Disturbed softly* I want to stop... if... if she would allow that!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds