Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
Emmy: Oh..yeah..*murrs softly* Wanna go...mrr..lay down or something..hrr..god thats good...mmm

The person below me wants to lay down to do it?
The OCA
Kiva: *cuddles Emmy closer and slowly makes them both lay down with her on top of Emmy, still licking her neck and moving her paws to Emmy's breasts, caressing them gently*

the person below me likes this even more
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy: *just nods as she moans softly feeling her neck licked and her furry breasts caressed, her pussy begins to dampen because of the treatments* Uh..g-god..K-kivaa~~ mmm

The person below me will take that as a Hell Yeah!!
The OCA
Kiva: *chuckles and then moves her paws away from her breasts and she lowers her head down and starts to nuzzle between her breasts*

the person below me is moaning in anticipation
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy: *licks her lips and moans in anticipation as she watches Kiva nuzzle her breasts, her tail wags franticly*

The person below me is getting Emmy aroused X3
The OCA
Kiva: you bet... *chuckles and then softly starts to lick her left breast while guiding a paw to her crotch and slowly rub all around*

the person below me is so aroused
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy:..you dont know the half of it..*leans her head back softly and moans lustfully from her breast being licked then gasped softly feeling her now dampened crotch rubbed by Kiva's paw* Oh god Kiva..mmm

The person below me is making Emmy very wet
The OCA
Kiva: and I will make her wetter *smiles* glad you like it hon *giggles and then licks her way down to her crotch, moving her paw away and softly planting kisses on her pussy lips*

the person below me is getting wetter
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy: Mmhmm *gasps softly and murrs feeling her very wet pussy kissed by Kiva, her tail swishing back and forth franticly in anticipation*

The person below me is making Emmy very anxious X3
The OCA
Kiva: I am...*chuckles and then suddenly sinks her tongue inside Emmy's pussy*

the person below me is being pleased by Kiva
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions