Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
F-Kurtz: *moans softly at the little lick to her neck, before groaning at the hump* Ahhh.. y-yeah...

The person below me shall continue where they left off.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: Sure..yeah...*slowly starts bucking his hips again against F-Kurtz's pussy slowly pushing his meet in and slowly pulling it out*

The person below me will resume
The OCA
DMX: *Holds F-Kurtz by her boobs and starts humping again, picking up rythm very quick*

The person below me thinks we could use a third guy here.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
F-Kurtz: N-NO! *she moans loudly when feeling the member in her pussy softly going in as the one in her tailhole starts thrusting faster* AHH!! *her juices start to pour out from her cunt again, as her pleasure peaks back up again*

The person below me will do even more?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *puts his paws back on F-Kurtz's thies and starts thrusting into her faster as his tail comes back around and softly starts brushing against her clitoris whilst his tongue resumes its soft licking of the mid part of the dragonesses breasts*

The person below me is grunting *shrugs*
The OCA
DMX: Talking about making your oppinion count *Grins and keeps thrusting, growling as his own orgasm starts nearing quickly, squeezing her tits really hard to rise her pleasure even more*

The person below me loves the hardcore.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
F-Kurtz: Ohhhh g-god! *she moans even louder, her juices starting to build up in her cunt - making her tailhole starting to crush DMX's member inside her* HHAA!! YEAHH!!!

The person below me got an answer.... heh.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: Yeah we did...Hrrraaa!! *growls deeply as more juices coat his member making his thrusts even harder and faster and his orgasm was fast approaching as warmth started to build up withing his cock*

The person below me will start us off XD
The OCA
DMX: In some seconds- *Keeps humping, building more pleasure from tightness, not lowering his pace even the tightness grows, his claws squishing F-Kurtz's breasts even harder*

The person below me will make us both cum.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
F-Kurtz: Ohh... ohh... ohh... Ohhh! OHHHHHHH GOD!! *she screams in blissful pleasure as her climax washes over heavily, drowning all of Disturbed's waist with her juices, making her tailhole clamp like a real vice around DMX's member* HHHHHELLLLLL YEAHHHHHHH!!!

The person below me shall finish up?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds