Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
Kurtz: Well... I... I kinda broke outta my mould.. accepted that all three were... good... haa.. *he moans softly as his member continues to erect in the wolf's paw, his tail swishing frantically*

The person below me knows that's a yes.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: Yeah but I still dont like Yaoi one bit..and this probably wont change it either..*sighs* but some of you guys just wont get off my back about it..I mean anytime that someone starts anything yaoi with me and I do something to stop it and say I hate yaoi somebody seems to get mad or upset about it.

The person below me knows I have a point.
The OCA
Kurtz: I don't... I... *moans deeply* I accept the fact you don't like yaoi..

The person below me does realize that.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *blinks* You do? Th-that was the whole reason I was doing this..*removes his paw from Kurtz's pouch* Hey wheres that gender ray *gets up and tries to find it*

The person below me will lawl
The OCA
Kurtz: *chuckles softly and re-summons it* Here... take me as much as you want, I want to be your toy while female.

The person below me either smiles or widens his eyes at that.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *widens his eyes* I dont view people as toys!! *grabs the Gender Ray and zaps Kurtz with it turning him into a..very cute dragoness* K-kurtz...you...you're...kawaii...very kawaii!!

The person below me will blush
The OCA
F-Kurtz: I.. I want to be your toy. *blushes darkly and looks at herself quietly, noticing her quite moderately large breasts* For whenever... you want to release.... you... you can have me. *looks quietly up at him* I would love for you to do that...

The person below me shall think about her words.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *walks up to F-Kurtz and blushes at her cute naked body then picks her in his arms and sets her onto a soft bed* But..with the new me I..I dont have that urge anymore..*clicks his fingers and his trousers whisp away into the shadows revieling his semi-erect member* I..I just dont like the use of toy or use when it comes to yiffing someone

The person below me understands
The OCA
F-Kurtz: Alright... but still, if you feel a need... I'll be here to be your masturbator. *giggles at her own words, and looks at his semi-erect member* I still... want to be the person to give you that pleasure when you need it most... *slowly moves over and bends down, before sending a long lick up the shaft with her tongue*

The person below me shall think and accept?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *shivers slightly and his member throbs and hardens under her lick* I-I guess so..*blushes deeply*

The person below me sees the blush
The OCA