Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Nath: *chuckles a little more* If you want... I'll come.

Tabetha: *she blushes darkly at feeling his large member throbbing behind her, and she murrs, shifting her tail quickly up* Hrr... I think... you should take the last thing of mine that's still virgin then... *moves her butt slightly and purposefully rubs her tailhole against the head of his thick member*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire: *smiles cutely as she warps them back to Saphire's hows and they land on the living room sofa* We're here *cuddles Nath*

Justin: *moans deeply as her tailhole rubs against his member* Oh gods..I'd love to..*he firmly grabs her furry buttcheeks squishing them and slowly pushes his member's head past her hole* Holy..damn..*pushes a little more and half his member is already in*
The OCA

Nath: *chuckles softly and smiles at Saphire* Hey... this... this looks nice....

Tabetha: *her tail stiffens in mid-air, and she screams loudly - out of a mix of slight pain and pleasure, but mostly pleasure, as she arches her head back* Ohhh GODD!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire: *giggles* Thanks *murrs softly* not as nice as you look look though, cute *cuddles with Nath tightly*

Justin: *grunting as he slowly pushes in the rest of his member holding it there for her to get used to his member's large thick size*
The OCA

Nath: *his eyes widen slightly, and he smiles softly* R-really..?

Tabetha: *her blush quickly spreads across her cheeks as she feels the long, warm, thick member expanding her small hole, murring in deep pleasure with each second* Ohhh... my god... that feels... nhhaaaa.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire:Mhmm..*slides her paw down and starts rubbing Nath's crotch* You look adoreable right now *giggles*

Justin: Hrrrr!! *grunts more feeling the pressure on his large member, he slowly retracted his member out of her tight hole so his head is the only part of his member left inside her, then slowly pushes the member back in* Grrrr...tigh..ight..
The OCA

Nath: *he moans softly, and blushes again, as his tail softly moves and starts stroking Saphire's back - a bulge softly starting to grow under his trousers* I... I do?

Tabetha: Ohhhhh~~ *she moans loudly at feeling every inch being pulled out, and then every inch being pushed in again - her hole expanding even more to take in the large member, while seemingly starting to suck it in with each time he tried to pull out* Yeeaahhh.... morreee....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Saphire: Yes..*giggles as she licks his cheek before leaning her head against his as she continued to rub his crotch*

Justin: *as he tried to pull his member out again it was getting harder, so he used her buttcheeks to pull her butt up as he pulled out and pushed her butt down as he pushed back in and repeated slowly* Meanwhile *his dragon tail snaked its way around Tabetha's leg and up to her pussy where the tip of if played and teased with it*
The OCA

Nath: *blushes deeply as the bulge continues to grow underneath his trousers, a moan escaping his lips* S-Saph... I... you want to do it.. h-here?

Tabetha: *moaning softly, she starts to buck her hips softly to his pulling and pushing, to make the work a lot easier* Ohhh yeahhhhh.... you g-god..... hhrrrrrr....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds