Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire: Nath!! *pounces Nath softly from the front*
The OCA

Nath: Whoa~~ *crashes back onto a soft pillow and smiles softly* Heya Saphy...

Tabetha: Aww, that's sweet. Where's Justy? *looks around quietly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire: Hiya..*nuzzles Nath's nose with hers* Hows my favorite white lupine? *giggles*

Justin: *appears in a burst of light* Someone call my name?
The OCA

Nath: He's alright. *chuckles softly* And how would my beautiful, number one wolfess? *cuddles her close and murrs softly*

Tabetha: Yeah, *pounces Justin quickly* Me. We never do finish yiffs, let's get one done right now!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire: Couldnt be better *cuddles with Nath warmly, her puffy tail swishing behind her happily* now that I'm here...with you.

Justin: *laughs softly as he is knocked down* Eager arent we..*grins*..we'll have to fix that wont we? *clicks his fingers and both of their clothes disappear* Lets do it!! *pulls Tabetha into a cuddle and starts kissing her on the lips passionatly as he groped her furry blue ass with his claws hungerily* Mmhh
The OCA

Nath: Awww... *chuckles softly and bushes deeply, his paws softly rubbing up and down her back* ..You know... that makes me feel great when hearing that...

Tabetha: *giving out a soft moan at the groping of her butt and the kiss, she softly pushed back against the kiss, as she lifted her tail up - before softly guiding it down to his crotch and softly rubbing* Mmrrh...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire: And I never get tired of saying it..*gives Nath a quick kiss on the lips*

Justin: *grins under the kiss as he feels her furry tail rubbing against his pouch. he lets out a low groan feeling his thick member comming out of its pouch and into vew*
The OCA

Nath: *chuckles softly and blushes furiously from the kiss on his lips* Heh...

Tabetha: *giggling softly, she rubs her tail a little more over his crotch - also making the fur brush against the head of his member as she licked his neck hungrily* Ohhh.... I could only ever love you, you know...?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire: Wanna come back to my house? *giggles cutely*

Justin: *body flinches a bit from the brushing of her furry tail against his member's sensitive head making it erect fully* I feel the same way, theres no other girl I'd want more than you..*groans more from his throbbing member poking at her ass*
The OCA