Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Dragoness #1: POUNCE! *pounces on Disturbed, her huge breasts pressing against his chest*

Kurtz: *chuckles softly, and sits back as the second dragoness starts to remove the dragon's clothing* Heh. Enjoying?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Disturbed: *cuddles with dragoness two* Yeah she is cute..*smiles at Dragoness two* Arent ya
The OCA

Kurtz: *blinks* Uhh, Dragoness Two is with me. *sweat-drops, as #2 pulls down Kurtz's trousers and his rock hard member is revealled*

#2: OH MY! *gasps at the length of the member* That's... that's large!

Dragoness #1: *blushes deeply at the comment* Well... thanks... but, *grins and pushes Disturbed down* Yiffing now, comments later.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Disturbed: Sowy..*looks at Dragoness One* Oh but thats my best feature...I suppose we can skip that part *very slowly starts to unbutton his pants and open his trousers and leaves it there grinning*
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

*yiffy noises can be heard in background*

Dragoness #2: Oh, so I have the pleasure of making it appear? *giggles, before starting to softly lick Disturbed's pouch*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Disturbed: I have always been a push over when it comes to woman..*murs softly from licks his member slowly protrudes from his pouch*
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The OCA