Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
Gol (wolf): Hmmmm... *gently pushes her back a bit and lowers head to her chest to lap tongue on her nipple a few times*

The person below likes the feeling
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Raize: Mmm yeah..*put her paws on the back of Gols head, moaning softly from the licking of her breasts*

The person below me will suckle
The OCA
Gol (wolf): *chuckles a bit and gently bites on her breast with tongue still licking her nipple playfully and softly sucks on breast*

The person below will moan from it.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Raize: *moans softly followed by a light purr feeling her nipple sucked on by Gol*

The person below me didnt know Raize was a cat
The OCA
No, but i'll keep my dog instincts from doing anything.

Gol: *keeps licking her nipple and biting on it softly. He then lets go and licks between her breast a few times*

The person below shivers from feeling.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Raize: *shivers and moans* Oh Gol..

The person below me will fondle her breasts
The OCA
Gol (wolf): *places paws on her breasts and fondles her breasts sofly while licking in between her breast and slowly up to her neck and in front of her face*

The person below will bring faces together to kiss.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Raize:Hrrr..*murrs loud feeling her breasts fondled and the licking, as Gol's face got closer to her's she closed her face to his and kissed him softly on the lips*

The person below me will go Mrr?
The OCA
Gol (wolf): Mrr... *murrs from kiss and still fondles her breasts slowly and deepens kiss with her*

The person belows likes kissing
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Yes

Raize: *murrs deeply into the kiss and fondling of her tits, her pussy becomes wet through arousal as she starts grinding her crotch against his*

The person below me is tenting
The OCA