Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
Monica: Yay, cookie dough's my favorite, thankies! *happily eats the bowl of ice cream as her tail swishes*

The person below me has something fun planned next.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: Actually I was hoping you'd help me with that *chuckles softly* I only planned for the dinner, I've never been very good at planning for after dinner.

The person below me will suggest something?
The OCA
Monica: Hmmm, I guess something light would do, you have any good movies, wolfey?

The person below me has a good idea.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: That is a great idea...*gets up and kisses Monica on the head* beauty and brains I love it *walks out to the living room and plops down on a very comfy sofa*

The person below me will join Wolfy for a movie?
The OCA
Monica: *blushes a little under her fur* No one's ever really called me smart before. *smiles* Of course, I'd love to join you, sweet Wolfy. *hops on the couch, her tail wagging a little*

The person below me already put something good in.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: *clicks the remote and theres already an action flick on* Yup..*sits back on the sofa getting nice and comfortable*

The person below me is comfortable
The OCA
Monica: Yeah, this is nice. *smiles as she leans against Disturbed while watching the movie, her tail wrapping around them both like a blanket*

The person below me will cuddle Monica.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: *gently puts an arm around Monica and leans back against the soft cuddling her close to his bod then puts his other arm around her huggingly*

The person below me is enjoying the cuddle
The OCA
I'm not Monica.

The person below me will roll a dice.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: Okay..*rolls some dice* Yahtzee!!

The person below me will get a Yahtzee
The OCA