Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
Monica: *looks around at the clean and modern looking arrangements* Nice place you've got here, wolfey. Ada's place is so dark, it's good to be in a cheery place like this. Thanks for having me! *looks at the food resting on the table with the romantic candle burning* Mmmm, and dinner looks excellent as well. *takes a seat as she waits for Disturbed*

The person below me will sit next to her.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: Gladly *before he takes his seat he uncorks the white whine from the ice bucket and pops it then poors the whine into their respective glasses, then takes his seat* Good to know you like the appartment. Oh and the food *points to his chest* All cooked by moi *chuickles softly*

The person below me will dig in
The OCA
Monica: *smiles* Well, I'd say you did a nice job. *starts digging in, savoring the chicken and salad prepared, washing it down with the delightful white wine* Mmmm, my complements to the chef. *giggles as she continues eating happily*

The person below me will dig in as well.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: Mmmm yes quite *starts eating his own chicken* wow not bad at all..*takes a sip of whine then continues eating*

The person below me will compliment me on my choice of whine
The OCA
Monica: *sips down some more of the white wine* Good choice of wine, wolfey, it's very refreshing. *finishes the rest of her plate, enjoying every bite of the excellent meal*

The person below me is a good host.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: I try my best sweetie *finishes his own plate of food and downs the last of his wine* Well that was quite good wasnt it?

The person below me is finsihed or would they like dessert?
The OCA
Monica: *wipes her muzzle with a napkin* Ah, that was a nice dinner you made, Disturbed, you're a great cook. *thinks for a moment* I guess a little dessert would be nice. *grins*

The person below me made something special.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: I did actually *gets up from his chair and goes to the fridge and pulls out a giant slice of apple pie* You're not the only one who can make pie *walks back to the table and gently places the a slice in front of Monica*

The person below me try my pie
The OCA
Monica: Well...you have any ice cream, wolfey, I don't care which flavor. *smiles*

The person below me has plenty?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: Oh of course *goes to the freezer and takes out some cookie dough icecream* Ah here we are *serves them both bowls and grabs them spoons and walks back* I hope cookie dough is good enough *smiles as he places the a bowl in fron of Monica then sitting down with his own*

The person below me shall eat icecream
The OCA