Join our server on Discord

SPAM-A-THON!!! (Beware! Yiffy stuff is possible!)
Kurtz: Uhhh.... nothing for nothing, but me and Disturbed can't find the Mature-rated ones. *sweat-drops slightly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: I guess I'm a bit more flexible when RPing. Like I never ask anybody to RP with me unless I know they would want to because I dont like to bother them if they're doing something. Hell I've only RP'd on MSN only about 3 times twice with Grim and barely one with Kyo and I'm okay with that it got interupted...I dont know. Dont get me wrong I love rping with people through MSN its really fun.
The OCA
Faiz : Yeah, you can say that one, Disturbed. I willing to stay all night just to RP with others. *look to Kurtz* Kurtzy, you need to declare your age by PM to Moumentai so he can declare you as a mature person to read all the things in Mature section of the forum. *smiles*
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kurtz: Well, I did do that - told him my birthdate... and I asked for permission, but I can't seem to find it, rofl. *chuckles softly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: Well he/she gave me permission to..at least I think..and I dont see an extra part of the forum at the Yiff Zone
The OCA
Faiz : You can check your status a your profiles. If your nickname is in yellow color, you become a Trusted Member. If your nickname is in purple, now you can access the Yiff Zone.

Anyway, you need to send him another PM to declare your age and change your group members from normal user to hentai user. *winks*
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kurtz: Ah. Then I'll try to do that, then. *pokes tongue out* But for now, I have to go~~ I'll try doing this some other time. See ya!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Faiz : *waves to Kurtz* Bye, and have a good time, friend!
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Disturbed: Bye Kurtz!!!

Saphire: Bye Nath
The OCA
Yoosei: damn.. I missed Kurtz... *lower ears*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)