How many replies can we get

Yoosei: *cuddles him*...thanks...nii-san
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *cuddles Yoosei softly and closely to his body* ...Don't worry about it. It'll go soon, *pokes out his tongue* right?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphires: *sighs with her head resting on her pillow* Its okay..I know you never mean it
The OCA

Yoosei: *nods and smiles a bit* right...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *kisses her softly on the head* Heh... and it's good to actually be able to talk to you a little....

Nath: Well... *sighs, before looking at Saphire* ...Dear, I'm not going to be here as much as before.... I'm... still sorry... *walks slowly over to the bed and sits down*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire: *sits up on her bed looking at Nath* Oh..can you tell me why or how much you are going to be around?
The OCA

Yoosei: *smiles cutely* really nii-san?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: Yeah... *cuddles her* ..Because... I'll miss ya when I'm not able to get here... *nuzzles her face softly*

Nath: Well... the fact is, I'm going to be away from home the next few weeks... *sighs deeply* I might not appear at all on some days.... *sits down next to Saphire on the bed* ....I don't know, maybe even one, or two hours a day... sorry....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire: *sits closer to Nath lightly laying her head on his shoulder sighing* I'll...miss you...a lot. I love you very much, everyday you come on you make my day ten times better then it once was *wraps her arms around Nath cuddling with him*
The OCA

Yoosei: *ears drop* you won't be able to be around here...?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions