Kurtz is...

very upset
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Emerald is..

correct.
Emerald is...

quite right.

Crimson: *shakes his head* Poor Disturbed...wait a sec...if he was looking at Dot then...Ada isn't going to be happy if she finds out... *shivers*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Amaterasu is....

Correct.

Kurtz: When you knew not to do what you did, you did it! *grabs Disturbed and moves him away from Emerald* You pushed your luck too far this time, pal! WAY TOO FAR! *eyes go red and black*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz is

...enraged

Emerald: Kurtz! Stop it!
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Emerald is...

unbeknowning.

Kurtz: Not if he knew fully well of my job to protect Dot from his type! *starts crushing his neck harshly* HE WENT AND DID THE VERY THING THAT I NOW HATE TO THE BITTER BONE!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz

wants to end Disturbed..

Steve: *runs in* HEY! Killing people isnt the way to solve problems, cut it out!
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Steve is...

Attempting very poorly to stop Kurtz.

Kurtz: Sadly, he never learns. Listening to his own head, and doing that to Dot when he knows I'm her sole guardian for someone else... Beh, he deserves to die, for all I care. *looks at Steve* You don't know how much this little spiral goes, but Disturbed will die for his actions. As if talking is going to make him stop, I'm gonna try both pain and words.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Steve is..

wrong.

Amat:Killing people does solve problems,but not my friens.*punches Kurtz*
Amat is...

going to get a black eye.

Crimson: I would think it unwise to punch provoked dragons, but still, killing Disturbed won't make things better Kurtz. Honestly, what would Dot think?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions