Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
Morgan: I'm fine...

Gol: *whispers to Disturbed* Give you a little info.....she likes to take control when someone has sex with her so....best you comply with her unless you want your soul taken away after doing it with her....

The person below understands
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Disturbed: I'm pretty passive anyway. I'm always concerned of what a lady wants from me.

The person below me didnt know that
The OCA
not really

the person below me is most likely giong to suck my soul out for interrupting..
Morgan: mmm....what your name?

The person below will tell her
The Mod Squad
The OCA
fred_18...why?

kenneth:the person below me will tell him why
Kurtz: *eyes go black and pupils go orange* DISTURBED, YOU HAVE DONE IT THIS TIME! TIME TO FUCKING DIE! *launches forward as his body's bones de-attach*

The person below will watch - he's dead.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada: *eyes glow red* I agree, someone here's going to die...Disturbed...we need to have a little talk... *staff glows a deep crimson*

Crimson: *shakes his head* Note to self: never get black wizards mad...

The person below me has lost their marbles.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Steven: Hold on a minute, hold on a minute! *aims a shot of time at Dot and a flow of seed flies out from her mouth* Right, and now, *looks at Disturbed, before making the seed fly under his trousers and back up into his suddenly erect member, before it goes back into it's pouch* Rightio, that should make Sir. C. a little happier. Continue! *vanishes*

Kurtz: *mask forms over the left side of his face* The person below me... shall join me!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada: Very well, but I won't kill him...just make him suffer... *staff spews an Inferno Flare at Disturbed* So wolfy, did you have fun with her, well?!

Crimson: *runs up to Steven* You have to do something...time manipulation or whatever...this is getting out of hand!

The person below me has a plan.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Steven: I already got killed once for Time Manipulation thanks to you, Crimson. Why should I bother to attempt again and possibly get killed by Disturbed this time?

Kurtz: *dark grin* Oh, he probably did....

The person below me is counting down the seconds to hell.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds