Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
Kira left the locker room and went out to go to her room and grab some things. She quickly made her way down the hall and aftr turning the corner, she bumped into Gol and almost fell back but luckily having Gol catch her before going down.

Gol: Kira?

Kira: Gol?

Gol: Where are you going?

Kira: My room to grab something, you?

Gol: Oh....i was just heading back to my room, but...if you want...i could come along with you?

Kira: Hmm.....alright, I dont see why not.

Gol: Alright, cool.

He moved out of the way and let her past him as he then followed her back to her room.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Railemon, murring slightly, put on a happy smile, and then leaned forward at Reno. "Awwwww.... that's a really cute name.... uhm... Reno."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sophia stepped through the doorway to the large cafeteria, instantly the smell of food filled her nostrils and she realized how hungry she really was, "So, what do digimon eat? Can you even eat human food?" Sophia wondered as she held Ethan while looking at one of the buffets.

"Not only would I not mind," Slash shuddered a bit as her lips lightly touched his cock, "I'd encourage it."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Reno looked on the dragoness' happy smile, "Oh... uhm... and who are you?"

Laila smiled, then stuck out her tongue to start lapping at the huge cock, covering it with her saliva.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Slash growled happily, his cock springing to life and twitching slightly with each lick from Laila's wet tongue, "Oh god you do that well." He sighed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I cant take it any more," Angewomon said as she got on Slash's chest and exposed her cunt at him.

As they entered the room, "So do you want me to remove my armor Shady," Samsom asked as he blushed some.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Slash looked in lust at Angewomon's perfect cunt, every fold glistening slightly, small patches of blonde haircovering it, "I didn't think you could possibly get any more beautiful." He smiled, "I wonder if you taste the same." He said as he stuck ot his tongue, he was just barely able to reach her cunt as he lapped around the outside of it.

"Well that would definately help." Shady said as she looked at him, "If you want I can help a little with that." She said as she moved close to him and rubbed her furry body against his.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ooo... I dunno..." Ethan sniffed the air and instantly zeroed in on something. Gravy, incidentally. He suddenly zipped across the distance and leaned over the gravy, sniffing "Mmm... this smells nice!" He chirped.
Putting a claw on her mouth, Railemon giggled cutely, and responded. "Oh, whoops! Shoulda told you sooner, it's Railemon!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh, nice to meet you Railemon! You are cute!" Reno said, wagging his tails happily. Not realizing he still was on top of the dragoness.

As soon as Slash's cock was lubed, Laila made haste, then went on top of him and behind Angewomon, her entrance pointing at his cock already, "Here goes..." she said, before starting to sink the length in as she lowered herself with grunts.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad