Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
Ada: Could it perhaps be me. *chuckles as she melts against his warm fur* Silly wolf boy. *smiles as she rests her back against his chest*

The person below me will kiss the back of her neck.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: Dont mind if I do..*moves his muzzle to the side of her neck and starts kissing her next softly*

The person below me is enjoying it
The OCA
Ada: *murrs softly as her tail swishes slowly* Yes...

The person below me will please her more.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: Excuse me if I'm intruding but..*moves his paws up to Ada's breasts and gently caresses them*

The person below me will gasp
The OCA
Ada: *gasps slightly before she murrs from her mounds being touched, the vixen lowering her robes a little* No, you're not intruding, wolfy. *smirks*

The person below me will lick her chest.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: As long as its alright with you..*lowers his head and begins lapping at one of Ada's nipples while his right paw fondles her free breast*

The person below me will moan?
The OCA
DMX: Moan.

Dot: That wasn't funny.

DMX: It had to?

The person below me needs something to eat, or a big cock, depends on who responds.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ada: What do you think? *moans as her rosy nipple hardens from his warm tongue* Wolfy...you're so warm... *strokes his head*

The person below me will move downwards.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: *looks up at Ada and nods then trails kisses down to Ada's faint pink pussy and starts kissing at her entrance*

The person below me feels it
The OCA
Ada: *moans quietly as her juices begin gush out a little, loving the feel of his lips against her swollen folds* Yes I do...

The person below me will go deeper.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions