Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
Disturbed: *completely trashes the steackhouse* GIMME ALL YOUR BEER AND GET THE #$#@ OUT!!! AND LEAVE ALL YOUR HOT DRAGONESSES AND FURRIES BEHIND!!!

Waitor: May I take your order sir?

Disturbed: How about a tall glass of I'm gonna kick your ass *boots the waiter out the doors*

The person below me found the steakhouses beer stash?
The OCA
Disturbed Wrote:*completely trashes the steackhouse* GIMME ALL YOUR BEER AND GET THE #$#@ OUT!!! AND LEAVE ALL YOUR HOT DRAGONESSES AND FURRIES BEHIND!!!

DMX: *Sniffs and wipes off an imaginary tear off his brow* At last, I'm so proud.

The person below me is making me happy.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed: I hope so!!! *runs to the back of the steakhouse* FOUND IT!!! *carries out a huge keg of great ale* FUCK YEAH *starts guzzling down the beer and sees a couple hot dragonesses and gulps down the beer* Hey sexy and cutie how about a beer bath!! *tears upon the keg and dumps out the rest of the beer on them*

*The two dragonesses giggle and run to Disturbed and hugs him with their beer drenched bodies, their breasts pressing against him*

Disturbed: Hey dont forget DMXie over there!!

*one of the two dragonesses run and jump into DMX's arms and starts rubbing her body all over him*

The person below me is proud.
The OCA
DMX: You make good disciple. *Looks on the dragoness* You make nice ass *Gropes the dragoness' butt* Kiss *Starts frenching the girl eagerly*

The person below me would make a nice apprentice under my mastery.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed: Ha I'll make ya proud!! *grins looking at the hot dragoness hugging him* Herrrrro *growls as she picks up the dragoness into his large furry arms and licks her lips*

*the dragoness with Disturbed giggles cutely wrapping her legs around Disturbed's waist hugging him tightly*

*the dragoness with DMX moans deeply as her ass is gropped and hardly plays tongue wrestle with DMX*

The person below me is my sensei
The OCA
DMX: *Breaks the kiss* Okay, your my disciple from now on. Your Will will be the same as mine, from now and on, you'll not be able to get any status change, neither negative or positive. If you keep satisfying me, I'll teach you skills *Goes back to kiss the dragoness*

The person below me is happy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed: *gets out of the dragonesses breasts* Yeah I'm happy!! *the dragoness pulls him back into her breasts squishing them into his face, licking his wolf head*

*dragoness with DMX swishes her dragoness tongue around his mouth, her claws hardly rubbing DMX's large chest*

The person below me is feeling it
The OCA
It! Where!? >.>.....awww..im not feeling it...

Gol: Having a shaved head is kewl....your feel lighter.
Steve: And you never worry about have to wash it.
Gol: Exactly my friend!
Steve: Shut it...
Gol: Right....

The person below me will let me shave their head
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Kurtz: Hell no, I like my hair, thank you very much. And I guess I'm always left out of those type of things, *looks at DMX and Disturbed* ....I hate my time arrangement.

The person below me will continue.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Nah I'm still recovering from my hangover

The person below me has an asprin
The OCA