Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
Gatomon slapped Slash to wake him up, "Sleepy head it is a digivice," she said louldly happily
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Slash rubbed his head a bit as he looked at the device closely, "Whoa, guess that makes us partners huh?" He asked as he smiled at Laila, "Coulndn'tve asked for a prettier one."

OOC: Well my fears were confirmed, I caught the damn flu. So this is probably gonna be my last post for the day before I crash on the sofa. Sorry guys but I won't be posting too much for a week or so.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
June remained still, simply enjoying the moment.

Invisimon nodded sheepishly and leaned back against a wall, murring quietly.
Blackie softly licked June's cheek with his tongue a couple times lightly murred as he did.

Matt took the member's head in his mouth and started sucking aswell as swirling his tongue around the head. He tough his hand and started massaging Invisimon's balls.
The OCA
Railemon slowly continued to thrust into Sarah, as his hot breath rolled over the back of her neck - his claws moving slowly down to her breasts before slowly starting to play with them. "Ghhrrrrrrrr.... yeaahhhhhhh...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Reno looked on Samson, "What's fight? You mean play?" he asked.

"Partners?" Sophia blinked, "I'll be your partner?" she asked, surprised as she didn't get it, "Uhm... why are we partners, by the way?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
June couldn't respond; she had fallen asleep.

Invisimon groaned and dug his claws into the wall, baring his teeth.
"NNHhhhhaaaa.." Justin moved his member into Sarah's pussy slowly keeping the same rythem as Railemon.

Sarah's moans grew louder full of pleasure from all the treatmen "Oohhh god..that breath...uuhhhh..keep doing it."

< Nurse's Room >

Blackie laid down ontop of the bed and fell asleep with June on top of his chest.

Matt put his hand on the revealing shaft of Invisimon's member and started stroking his cock as he sucked the member's head.
The OCA
"Sureeeee... hrrrffff..." Railemon growled softly back, as he continued to breathe hotly over her smooth, scaly neck - his member slowly sliding in and out, trying to give her as much pleasure as possible. "...G-goddsss..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sarah murred from the bottom of her throat from the hot breath then she looked down at Justin and smiled "You guys can go faster mmm now."

Justin held onto Sarah's thies and quickened his member's thrusts into her "NNnhhhaaaa...Hrrr.."
The OCA