Join our server on Discord

snowball fight OF DEATH!!
Nath: *he stays behind, and sighs* I know you're there, Disturbed. Come on out. You need to be strong about this... or are you the coward this time about?

Kurtz: *pulls everyone with him* COME ON! *runs towards the house*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *rises from a shadow* I'm not afraid...I just...figured you guys wouldnt want me around...I know I wouldnt.
The OCA
Nath: We need a serious chat, this isn't some game you've been playing. *grabs his collar, before throwing him onto a chair* Tell me. Why?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: I havent been playing any game. I never play games when it comes to this sort of thing. When I met Tieya it was the happiest time of my life. But then you guys started nit picking at whatever I did from that orb thing Kurtz and Steven use and everytime I come here I'm always bombarded with drama and frustration. I tried my best to make the best decisions in those situations with Tieya in mind somehow I always ended up making her upset.
The OCA
*digs up next to disturbed* hey bro,*notices face* whats happened man?
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Nath: Don't interfere. *looks back at Disturbed* We, at that time, were paying close attention to a person's feelings who we ourselves cared a lot about - Tieya. And we had a good mind to do that - I never trusted you from the start since you always seemed that little bit off whenever you did stuff. And those decisions... you must have a small mind if they keep making her sad.

*huffs*

Nath: I have the biggest book ever on how much I can state about this now... Don't go thinking I'm building this out of air.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
fine*digs down*
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: You're right..I do have a small mind. You have every right to be pissed at me. Hell if I were in your shoes I'd already be on me pounding my face in, but you're a better guy than that *sighs* and I am not as I have proven that.
The OCA
Nath: All you needed to do was think. Think. It doesn't take that long to think of an idea that surely won't anger or depress her. Hell, I know she even cares about you right now, even though you just went and did that to her. You're like a permenant marker - she can't just go and scrub you off from her heart.

*takes a drink of his pepsi*

Nath: In a marriage, your supposed to be loyal... faithful... honest... I don't know what was going through your mind after you and Tieya remarried thanks to DMX, to be honest. I really don't.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*a wave of dark energy rushes through the area,Amat falling out*
Amat:I never liked that guy,always dropping me.