Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

David: *nods as her lifts his giant member and aligns its head with her tailhole* Brace yourself *gently pushes the head of his member into her tailhole grunting on the way in*
The OCA

Shiva: *nods eagerly* yes... yes I want you to sink your tongue there *murrs in antecipation*

Kaze: *arches her head back and moans* gosh.... ohh..mmnhh
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

David: *slowly pushes the rest of his member into Kaze's tailhole filling her all the way up* I'm..in..*slowly starts pushing in and out of her tailhole*
The OCA

Blaze: *breath in Shiva sent and stick his tongue into her cunt and takes a few licks* Do you really want me to * grins at Shiva knowing that she wanted to him to eat her out but want to hear her beg for seem much more fun to him*
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Kaze: *arches her back in pleasure and moans in bliss* yes... gosh...you are so big...mnmnhh

Shiva: *she nods eagerly, moaning softly* yes... i want it so badly
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Blaze: *delve his tongue deep into Shiva ice cold pussie tasting her* You taste great Shiva *as he goes back to eating her out*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Shiva: ahhh... *arches her head back and moans loud* I love the feeling of your soft and warm tongue inside of me
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

David: *grinned at the compliment, as he pushed in faster he wrapped his arms around Kaze and grabbed her tits*
The OCA

Blaze: Cum for me baby *continue to eat out Shiva used on claw to play with her clit and the other to he reached up to play with Shiva tits*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Kaze: ahhh... *her body starts spasming, as she feels the pleasure crossing it* squeeze my breasts *growls seductively*

Shiva: *she moans louder in bliss, her orgasm quickly developing* ohh.... you are soooo good with that tongue of yours
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions