Join our server on Discord

the DaD FIGHTING ARENA!
Steven: Uhm... I think Kurtz is altering everything at the moment...

Kurtz: *reappears* Why, though... why... *cuddles Mitsuki from behind* You know... I wouldn't lie to you of all people...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: Fine I'll just eat my cookie dough icecream *licks* mmmm doughie...
The OCA
Mitsy : Well, you need to stick with your promise, or I'll chop you to become a black-pepper dragon steak. *smiles*

Faiz : *look to Steven* Alter?
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Disturbed: Hello
The OCA
Steven: Yeah... uhm... he's trying to go back the way he used to be.... *sweat-drops*

Kurtz: I will.... *shivers again in fear*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *takes a deep breath*...well I guess I might as well start *huggles Mitsuki* Hey cutie..you like the Wolfey
The OCA
Kurtz: If I wasn't chained up, you'd be going through... Wait, I don't need to! *effortlessly breaks through chains* And yay, I can hurt you now with no worries. *flicks finger on Disturbed's muzzle and it sends him vaulting back away from Mitsuki*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *hears a clicking noise but nothing happens*....okay....*continues to huggle Mitsuki*
The OCA
Kurtz: *sweat-drops, before elbowing Disturbed in the face* Ignoring people is rude and against normal rules.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed:*parries Kurtz's elbow grabbing it and throws him to the ground karate style* So is interupting a friendly hug
The OCA