Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
Railemon shook his head, and moaned as well with her, as he continued to thrust slowly in and out of her, pulling about half of the length out and pushing it back in. "Not many... nhhh... just go and impale... themselves... hrrrrrfffff....."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
June let out a moan while her lets parted.

Invisimon blinked beofre grinning impishly "I didn't know that..." He licked back with his own dragon-like tongue "... but it's welcome news..."

OOC: ^u^ *hugs Disturbed*
Renodramon widened his eyes at the sight of Sophia's butt, his arousal was kicking back quickly, "Uhhh..." he babbled a bit as his eyes fixed on the big butt-cheeks.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shady noticed the lust in the dog's eyes, "You want to take her don't you?" She said silently to him, "So go ahead. I'm sure she wouldn't mind now that you're her partner."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: *pats Grim on the back* Okay..thats enough.

IC:

Sarah slowed her bucking moaning still "Did I..do it wrong?" she asked pantingly

< Nurse's office >

Blackie then pulled from the kiss "Do you want to do something different? Just a..different position perhaps?" he asked nuzzling her cheek "I just dont want you getting bored."

Matt blushed deeply as he unbuttoned his pants and let them drop to the floor revealing his semi-erect human cock.
The OCA
Reno's ears stood right on his head, both twitching at Shady's words, he was already having trouble holding his monster erection and had to let it out- again. His cock nearly sproinged from his pouch as he mounted Sophia, just before she could slide her panties, he thrusted the head of his cock inside Laila's back hole, his tongue was already out as he murred, Tiiiiiight~""
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ohhh, hell no...." Railemon murred, rubbing her thighs assuringly as he continued to thrust. "....I love this..... mrrrrhhhhh...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sophia fell up against a nearby wall, still standing as Reno rammed into her, "WHA-WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" She screamed a bit as he rammed into her tight hole, "S-st-," She almost shouted again but the pain in her ass dissipated quickly as she felt a pleasure like never before, "No, d-don't stop." She sighed as she bumped against the wall with each thrust, "K-keep going." She pleaded as she panted slightly in lust.

"Knew she'd like it," Shady smiled as she slid through their legs and began lapping at Sophia's crotch.

"Ohhhhhh!!" Sophia moaned loudly at the stimulation on her ass and pussy.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Invisimon looked down and grinned hungrily, already moving to grab Matt's cock.

June nodded "What do you have in mind?"
OOC: That's just cute. Partnership.

IC:

Reno couldn't care less about anything else, his eyes half-closed and he started panting, his hips bucked back and forth rapidly as the heat took control of him completely, each of his thrusts possesing demolishing strength as his thick and quite long cock grinded Sophia's tight asshole, "Ohhhhh yaaaaaah!! FEELS NIIICE!"

OOC: Let's wait for CW now, kay?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad