Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
"Think yourself lucky I'm not here to cause general mayhem like the others." Invisimon said after floating through the wall next to Matt.
Sophia pulled her face away from Reno's throbbing member as she coughed and spit his seed on the floor, his orgasm continued as it covered her face and hair in his sticky cum.

"Ohh, we're gonna have to teach you how to swaloowww!!" Shady jerked around as Reno's tongue rammed far into her pussy, "AAAAAAGGGGHHHH .... YESSSSSS ..... " She screamed as her muscles contracted and she came, her juices pouring out on his noise.

Slash murred slightly, enjoying the lovely sight of the attractive Gatomon licking Laila's back, "Man, you two are hot right now." he said as his red prick already began poking through his pouch.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Lol. Isn't there a rule to say one page over only...?

IC:

The dragoness then shot up to seventh heaven, as she arched her back and let out a feminine scream - her juices blasting out of her cunt hardly, coating both his member and most of his waist. "NNNYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin let out a loud but muffled moan feeling Railemon's juices gushing all over his member and waste. He then brought his bucking to a very slow pace as he lunged his tongue as deep as it could go into Sarah's pussy. Swishing it up and down back and forth tasting every inch of her pussy then sucking on her clitoris.

Just when Justin began sucking on her bulb Sarah screamed in pure bliss along with Railemon and orgasmed all over the dragon's muzzle completely drenching his face in her juices. Panting heavily sitting on top of Justin "OH....MY....GOD.." then he looked up at Railemon "Are...you sure...Justing was human...cuz no human I know could pull off anything like this."

Justin openned his maw wide taking in most of the juices in and swallowing but the amount was so much some dripped onto his chest "Railemon for the win!!"

< Nurse's Office >

Matt looked up and saw Invisimon "Oh you followed me?"

Blackies eyes shot wide open and quickloy got up huddling against the wall side of the bed holding June close "Your not taking her!!!!"
The OCA
Reno sighed from his orgasm calming down a bit later. The canine digimon smiled contently as his nose was flooded by the cat's juices, he loved her taste already, "Mmnhh.." he moaned as he tasted and drank it all. When finished, Renodramon slumped on his back with his arms spread, his tongue out as he panted rapidly like a dog, his cock still was rock-hard and throbbing.

Laila moaned a bit from the licks, she took the time Gatomon was licking her back and looked on Slash's cock for a moment, she smiled a bit to the cat and beckoned with her head to come.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Invisimon's eyes widened a bit and he backed off from Blackie and actually passed straight through Matt.
Panting furiously, the red-haired dragoness nodded. "..Hrff.... yeah... he was human..... he was worried... hrff... that.... I would... hurt him or rape him of such.... because I have a male form as well....." She then blushed deeply. "Oh shit... I wasn't supposed to say that!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin was just finishing up cleaning Sarah's pussy clean of juice happily when he heard Railemon then stopped to lick his lips.

Sarah looked at Railemon in confusion looking up an down her beautifal dragoness body and shaking her head "You..have a male form...?"

< Nurse's office >

Blackie held June tightly against his soft wolf fur "I said you're not taking her!!! No one is going to hurt or rape her!!"
The OCA
"Y...Yeah..." Was all that Railemon muttered, sighing slightly as she started swishing her tail left-and-right.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ooc: I feel like I just need to do this Twisted

Profile:
Name: Samson (Toywargreymon)
Level: Perfect
Description: Looks like Wargreymon but is the size of Augumon
Perks: hot cock that pleasure during entercourse
Cock size: 8 inchs

Ic:

Samson hears a comotion near the nurses office and runs toward it and kick down the door. "What is Azologmon name going in he..," stop mid sentence as he sees Jun, "Who the hot slut over there?" as he point to Jun
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz