Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
June looked round with a giggle "Hiya, Matt." She recognised one of her friends easily.
"So thats his name?" Blackie asked looking at June then looking back at the boy "Hello Matt." he extended his paw.

Matt was completely freaked out then looked back at June "How did you know my name!" then he looked at the paw extended to him then quickly backed away from it.
The OCA
June blinked. Ah... he can't recognise me in this form... She grabbed the sheets on the medical bed and drew it about herself as she quickly changed back to her human form "That's how!" She giggled.
Matt's eyes shot open seeing June on the bed "June!!" he ran to the bed not even noticing she was nake "June you're okay!!" Then the boy looked at Blackie who was walking to them "Hey!! Stay back!!"

Blackie stopped "Matt I never harmed June, okay?" he crept a bit closer "Its okay I wont hurt you."
The OCA
June giggled again "He really won't..."
"A-are you sure?" Matt asked nervously as he backed against the wall "H-he doesnt look it."

Blackie go down on all fours like he did with June before "Matt I will not hurt you." he said as he crept ever so slowly his face was now about a foot from his face "You can trus me." he extended his paw once again.

Matt hesitantly put his hand out and put it in Blackie's paw "Y-y-you promise you wont hurt me?"

"I couldnt harm you Matt, it wouldnt right." he said.
The OCA
June watched for a moment before getting up and cuddling Blackie from behind, giggling slightly.
Blackie smiled when June huggled him from behind then looked at Matt "See I'm a good guy." he said calmly.

Matt watched how June jumped on the Werewolf digimon's back and the digimon just smiled "I guess you're not that bad." he said letting out a small smile

Blackie's face lit up with excitement then hugged Matt "Oh I'm so glad you think so!!." he said smiling and hugging him.

Matt looked up at June who was on Blackie's back "He likes hugs huh?"
The OCA
"Yeah!" June beamed back as she let go to have a look around for her clothes.
Reno picked up Shady's screams, he felt the juices falling from his maw, "Uhm... sowy, I'll be back in a moment!" he said and with that, he suddenly disappeared. As he travelled using his Teleportation technique, he quickly got off his naughty thoughts, but he ended on the corridor as he materialized, "Hey!" he suddenly yelled as he saw all the tentacles raping the BlackGatomon, she seemingly didn't enjoy in his eyes, "She doesn't want to play!" he growled to Invisimon, "Don't make her play!"

Laila screamed for more seconds, before slowly calming down, the screams turning into pants, the pants into small gasps, the gasps into moans of pleasure, "Ahhhh..." she grunted, her face crimsoned a bit as it gained deeper color, she was enjoying it again, but she didn't want to 'say' it.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad