Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Oh well I hope you get better soon then
The OCA

maybe i will go killing some cutie porings on RO... that will make me feel better *chuckles*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Well I would be playing Warcraft right now but the servers are shut down and they couldnt pick a worse day to have it.
The OCA

...heh... don't tell me that... RO servers had been shut down since this morning as well... only a few are not shut down
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

The Guild Master of the guild that I was in left the guild and made me Guild Master. Which isnt a big deal to me since I already have been GM of that guild before. But the problem is before there were people that I knew on the guild. Now there are barely anybody that I recognize on it except for about 3 people...I joined the guild a LONG time ago and its breaking my heart to see it go through this since I was pretty much one of the three co-creators of the guild.
The OCA

awie...in my case... no-one has invited me so far to any guild... *sighs*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Hey I would make you one of my officers in my guild!!!
The OCA

*chuckles* I hightly doubt you would want me there even if that would be possible for me to join it
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Hell yeah I'd want you there!! I view a guild as more as a family!!! Surrounding myself with great people. People is what makes a good guild.
The OCA