Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
"I can take you just barely after words would you like to see some lesbo sex big boy," said Gatomon as she started licking and sucking on his member to lub him up for a easier entry for his massive cock.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Yeah... OK." June smiled, almost instantly changing.
Slash's dick twitched slightly as her rough tongue dragged along it, he moaned softly, "Nothing would be hotter than seeing you have some fun with her. Maybe afterwards I'll try her ass on for size." He smiled as he looked at the still unconciouss Laila.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blackie smiled at the new form "So you do want to do it then." he hugged June in her new form at the same time started to lick her neck.
The OCA
"Yes..." June spoke quietly as she used a hand to bring Blackie's muzzle up to hers. She then tilted her head slightly and kisses him, closing her eyes.
Blackie quickly got into the kiss gently pushing her back onto the medical bed still holding the kiss. Gently grasping her new plump tits in his paws squeezing them so.
The OCA
June moaned quietly, her heart skipping beats randomly as she kisses with Blackie and feels his hand on her breasts.
"What would you rather have that slut of a slave than some one small and even tighter than what her ass?" asked Gatomon harshly.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Slash scratched Gatomon under her chin, "Because her I don't mind hurting, you I would. But once I'm back to Slash I'm all yours." he said smiling.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As Blackie deepened the kiss his member loose from its pouch once again started poking at her entrance and inner leg.
The OCA