Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Shiva: *she grins and moans softly as she then kisses her way down to his crotch and licks softly all around*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Disturbed: MMmhhhh *member pokes out just a bit*
The OCA
9231. Okay then, Yoosi-chan. *huggles her, smiling* Yup, I love that name already.

Kyo: H-Harder? *reluctant to do so for a minute, but he nods, and starts to fasten his thrusts with each one, while his hands grasp her hips*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
9232 *hugs him* hey guys.... I got more information about when to use "-kun", "-san", "-sama" and "-chan".....what to hear about it?

Shiva: *keeps licking his crotch, teasefully*

Yoosei: *moans louder and in delight* oh yes.....mnnhh... *purrs seductively* i like that
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
9233...Oh yes I would!!! *listens carefully*

Disturbed: Sh-shiva..
The OCA
9234. I would too. *huggles her closer*

Kyo: *he continued to fasten up, as his member starts moving in at a normal pace now, his hands then gliding to her belly and then sliding up to her breasts*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
9235.. ok i will say it.. we use "-kun" and "-chan" when we want to refer to someone really dear for us. the only difference is that "-kun" is used to refer to a male and "-chan" is used to refer to a female. and we use "-san" when refering to a person we met not long ago or that is older than ourselves.

Shiva: *giggles* you like this?

Yoosei: *moans in bliss while feeling her orgasm developing* ...mmnh....squeeze my breasts *she said in a demanding voice*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
9236. Yay, I can still call you Yoosi-chan. *cuddles her even more*

Kyo: *not wanting to either annoy her or ignore her, he then starts squeezing her breasts as he goes even faster, letting out short moans*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
9237..Oh wow...Disturby-kun...thank you..

Disturbed: Yes I do..but..
The OCA
9238 *chuckles and hugs him* yes you can still call me Yoosi-chan

Shiva: *blinks* but what?

Yoosei: *she arches her back to the limits, moaning in bliss, rubbing his back hungrily with her paws, feeling her orgasm develop quickly*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions