Join our server on Discord

Poll: Do you think Renamon is sexy?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
84.00%
42 84.00%
No
10.00%
5 10.00%
Dunno
4.00%
2 4.00%
I am too embarrassed to answer
2.00%
1 2.00%
Total 50 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Right. Who thinks Renamon is sexy? *she slaps me* OW!
Disturbed: Umm kay DARK SHOT *fires a dark sphere at the parasite*

Ebon: ION SHOT *fires a large beam at the parasite*
The OCA
parasite:*seemingly unphased*Now to break his little heart*appears in front of Ebon,about to impale her*
D-Amat:*flies back into the area and tackles the parasite so it only scratches a part of Ebon's shoulder*DON'T YOU DARE!
Disturbed: *deflects the blade from Ebon* Thats my sister you fucker *with a strike of thunder changes to Donegan*

Donegan: HEAVEN'S JUDGEMENT *dark clouds circle over the parasite and a massive surge of lightning comes down and blasts Parasite*
The OCA
parasite:*stumbles back a bit*You are not the one I want.*charges at Ebon*
D-Amat:KURASAWA CANNON!*right arm morphs into a cannon and fires at the parasite,only for it to keep charging*NO,I WON'T LET YOU HURT HER!
Donegan: Well your not getting her *stands in front of Ebon*
The OCA
parasite:*suddenly stops about 5 meters away from them*
D-Amat:I don't like the looks of this.*he then notices an energy sword through it*
John:RUN,I'LL HOLD IT OFF!
parasite:I'll kill you soon.
D-Amat:*grabs Ebon and Donegan*DIMENSION GATE!*jumps in with the two in tow,landing in his own dimension,an empty place for miles*
Donegan: You know I'm not completely defensless you know
The OCA
D-Amat:*reverts to normal*
Amat:Your attack only made it step back.*pokes head out of gate*JOHN,GET IN HERE!
John:*knocks parasite back,then jumps into the closing gate*I stopped it just long enough.
Amat:Plan A:We attack with everything we've got.Plan B:I sacrifice my life to kill it.Vote.
Disturbed: I vote..we just stop doing this parasite thing..its getting some *flatstares*
The OCA
Amat:It's been inside me for four-hundred years.*opens a dimension gate*I'll just go with plan b.