Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get
9220. Aww, why not? *chuckle* You call me nii-san.... can't I call you that? Or, shall I stick to Yoosi-chan? *kiss*

Kyo: *he continues to push in for a few seconds, before his member is fully inside her, and he murrs softly* Oohhh god... this feels better in this form.... Nhhhhh....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
9221 *looks at Disturbed and smiles* still you don't need to bow *looks at Kyo* well... yes I do like more when you call me Yoosi-chan...and besides *chuckles* i just went to check out something and find out that "one-san" means older sister. "imoutosan" is what means younger sister

Yoosei: *moans and smiles* glad to know that...nii-san *she then brings her tails to his neck and rubs it softly*

Shiva: *giggles* well then.... *keeps swirling her cold tongue around his neck*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
9222..*rubs the back of his head*..I just never had anybody show me this much respect before ^.^

Disturbed: uuuhhhh *gently places hes paw on Shiva's head*
The OCA
9223..I always show respect to anyone..or at least i try to... XD

Shiva: *murrs and then nibbles his neck softly*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
9224...Hey if anyone enjoys listening to Disturbed or music like it then mad props (which means full respect)

Disturbed: *slides his paws down to Shiva's butt*
The OCA
9225. Okay then, Yoosi-Chan *chuckles* That'll be what I refer to you from now on. X3

Kyo: *he murrs softly at the feeling of her tail, and that sets him off, as he starts to slowly thrust his member in and out of her*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
9226 *chuckles while looking at Disturbed* well..I do enjoy listening to Disturbed *smiles as she then looks back at Kyo*...sounds fair since i call you nii-san all the time

Shiva: *whispers* grab my buttcheeks and squeeze them *grins and nibbles his neck*

Yoosei: *moans and whispers in a seductive voice* do it harder...nii-san *murrs seductively*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
9227...\m/ > . < \m/ rock on!!

Disturbed: *firmly squeezes Shivas buttcheeks*
The OCA

Shiva: *moans softly* oh yes...just like that *grins and then lowers her face to his chest and kisses it softly*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Disturbed: *moves his paws in a circular massaging motion on Shiva's buttcheeks*
The OCA