Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
I am a master of yoga, I'll have to show a picture of me kicking myself in the head or with my foot behind my head sometime.

Mindy: Ohh, you're all dirty. I'm gonna have to give you a bath now, *Begins licking Kurtz's cum off his neck and chest*

Slashmon: *Sneaks up behind Katt* If she wins I won't get much footage for my tape, *Pokes her with his claw in a specific spot in her leg and she stumbles back catching the bar behind her*

Game: Oh no, combo lost player 1.

Katt: Dangit, my leg fell asleep, *Begins rubbing her leg*

Game: Player 2 has taken the lead.

The person below me is gonna enjoy having Katt as a slave.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I can have her? YAY!

The person below me is happy for me.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: I don't mind having Katt as a slave for the day, was it? *he continues to input the moves, and starts hitting all perfects, building up a chain of them* But I will enjoy it.

Kurtz: *panting loudly as his cum is still spurting out, he murrs at the licking, as his tail then slowly starts to pull out of her entrance*

The person below me thinks of something, and then forgets it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Not sure, I forget.

Mindy: *Runs her tongue up Kurtz's chest and neck then tilts her head back and gulps loudly as she swallows his seed* Mmm, you're delicious you know that?

Katt: I lost? *Looks at the board saying Player 2 wins* Ohh, you only won cause my foot fell asleep.

Take advantage of your new slave or let her off?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Take advantage, and wrong game.

Kyo: *grins softly, before moving over and helping Katt up, before he murrs, and starts feeling her* Come on. We'll move back to my place. Wouldn't you like to be a slave just for a day to someone else...?

Kurtz: I... am? *he blushes softly, and murrs happily, as his tail fully plops out of her pussy - drenched in fluids - and slaps back down onto the floor* Wow....

The person below me thinks Kyo should just go right now.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I wanna see his attitudes with a sexy slave first.

The person below me thinks he should bring white shirts and beer kegs with him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: And I say bugger off for asking someone to suggest what I should bring. *sweat-drops* Now, home. *picks up Katt and carries her on his shoulder in a fireman carry while walking on the direction of home*

Luna: *walks in* Hm?

The person below me needs wings.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
They would be nice.

Katt: You know, this might not be too bad. I'm always the dominate one in FC. This might be fun. *Smiles as she thinks about what Kyo has in store*

Mindy: Mmm, delicious, *Slides off Kurtz and wraps her lips around his member and begins sucking out any stray amount of cum still inside*

The person below me loves these little get togethers.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah, though this time I better leave Katt and Kyo alone. I think Katt would start getting bored of me if I annoy her around too much.

The person below me just didn't heard me say I'd leave a girl alone.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nath: I did, and actually, I'm proud of you. Thank you for actually controlling yourself this time. *huffs*

Kyo: *it takes almost a few good twenty minutes to reach his house, and, sighing, he puts Katt down, and opens the door* Right... in ya go. And... lay down on the bed, cutie, once you've got anything off that ya don't need to wear inside.

Kurtz: Ahh... *his member then shoots out even more cum into her mouth, as his head arches back* ...God.....

The person below me sees a flying anvil coming their way.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds