Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
Disturbed: Oh right DDR...Umm I think I'll pass

Person below me will take my spot
The OCA
Katt: it's a dancing game! *Sets up the arcade game* Watch, *Starts dancing around on the pad, her breasts knocking around everytime she moves* You wanna try?

Mindy: *Squeels in delight* OH, DEEPER! *Places her lips against Kurtz's happily*

The person below me thinks DDR is now a spectator sport.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: Yup. *stands on the other side* Come on, I'll give ya a shot. What song? *evil grin as he knows one song he can't be beat on*

Kurtz: *murrs at both hearing the squeal and feeling her lips against his, as his tail slides deeper into her pussy, his member slowly throbbing against his chest*

The person below me knows The Ceasers.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Nope, sorry.

Katt: OH BUTTERFLY! I LOVE THAT SONG!! Aie aie aie, aie aie aie, aie aie aie WHERE'S MY SAMURAI! *Starts dancing a little even without the music*

Mindy: *Moans into Kurtz's mouth, she begins moving up and down on his chest rubbing her stomach against his erected prick as she pushes her pussy into his tails*

The person below me knows the song Butterfly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: *nods* I've heard it a few times, and danced to it. Shall we go, then? *in mind* Shit, I'm screwed. She's probably way better then me on this if it's her favourite....

Kurtz: *moans softly, as his member throbs even more, his tail diving as far as it could go without completely stretching her pussy wide apart*

The person below me will watch or start dancin'!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: I think I'll just watch..

Person below me is going nuts
The OCA
Katt: Let's dance! *Begins stepping on the pads as the song plays* Loser has to be the winners slave for the rest of the day!

Mindy: OHH YEAH! *Screams happily as her pussy juices quickly spread over Kurtz's tail* Please, go as deep as you can. *Continues rubbing up and down on his dick*

The person below me doesn't know which to watch.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: Fine! *he then starts stepping on the pads as best as he can, trying to get the timing right as he watches the arrows flying up the screen, and starts inputting the steps*

Kurtz: *he then starts pushing in more, even though reluctant, as it starts to slowly widen her walls even further - while moaning softly as his cock throbbed wildly, and he started shivering* Ohhh... I will.... Mindy....

The person below me thinks I do these quite well?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Do what now?

Katt: *Starts smiling as her combo counts higher and higher*

Mindy: AHHHHH *Screams happily as her vaginal walls are stretched out* OHH GOD I LOVE HAVING MY PUSSY STRETCHED!! *She began moving up and down on Kurtz's member faster, trying to get him to cum as her pussy became literally drenched in her juices as she came*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You forgot the person below me; as well as - I meant I do the parts for my characters quite long, rofl.

Kyo: *sweat-drops, as his combo count slowly rises higher, but doesn't go as fast as Katt's* Crap.....

Kurtz: *he starts moaning loudly, as more and more of his tail goes into her, widening it even further, and almost hitting a painful level if pushed even further, as his ballsac starts to slowly compress* O-oohh g-god... Nhhhh... *his member then throbs oncemore, before his seed then fires wildly out from his member, covering both their chests, her breasts, and his neck, all in his runny jizzz*

The person below me is a master of something.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds