Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
Kurtz: Oh, I'm enjoying myself... Mrrr... *murrs softly at the licking of his chest as his tail moves up and rubs Mindy's breasts softly*

The person below me thinks Kurtz is just as horny as DMX.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: Sometimes more so.

Person below me doesnt care
The OCA
Mindy: Au contrare (No way in hell that was spelt right) I care alot, *sighs a bit as Kurtz toys with her breasts* So are you an ass man or a breast guy?

The person below me will tell her.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: Can I say neither and say Body Admirer? *chuckles softly as then his tail coils down and slowly rubs against her crotch, as a grin forms over his face*

The person below me needs booze.... soon.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: Ah what the hell I like a nice rack, nothing too big but big enough. But I'm not speaking for Kurtz though :P

The Person below me knows my preferances
The OCA
Nath: I thought you liked Tieya.

Steven: The person below me needs magic? *flicks his hand and an iceberg appears next to Disturbed*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: Thats why I said "I'm not speaking on Kurtz's behave" Because Kurtz was fondling Mindys tits. Theres no doubt that I love Tieya and no one else but her.

Person below me was mistaken
The OCA
Nath: Ah, my apologies. *bows*

Steven: *casts Thundaga on Disturbed and fries him* The person below me is either burned, watching Kurtz and Mindy, or Mindy.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *changes to Donegan*

Donegan: *absorbs the Thundaga* Hey thanks

The Person below me was shocked
The OCA
Shadow: I'm a genius remember? I planned for this, *Pulls a chord and a trapdoor opens above Donegan pouring gallons of water on him and shorting him out*

Mindy: *Makes a small screaming gasp as he rubs at her sensitive crotch* Oh, you're a crotch person huh?

The person below me knows that panties are not the best thing on earth, but are next to the best thing on earth.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad