Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
"My she learns quickly." Slashmon noted as his slid his member as far into her tiny ass as it could go. "Such a good little slut," he moaned as his thrusts steadied out into a more even pace.

*Bathroom*

OOC: She was just raped twice by a giant dog from another dimension and he's asking if she's alright?

IC:

Sophia looked up at John, her mind still slightly fuzzy from the exhaustion, she had already been a bit exhausted from her routine but to then be pushed to orgasm not once but twice had been a bit much for her inexperienced body, "What are they?"

*Hallway*

"Blackgatomon," She purred softly, her eyes half closed as she gazed at Reno, "But you can call me Shady." She walked up to the canine that was only slightly bigger than her, "Looks like someone's been having some fun." She placed her arms on his side as her tail lightly flicked at the tip of his member as it hung below him.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Renodramon blinked as the feline neared him, his instincts made him be hostile towards those kind of animals, wether digimon or not, but seemingly his arousal came first, or maybe he simply didn't dislike any female at all. He couldn't help moaning though- the tail made his sensitive organ twitch and move, "Hrrr... I'm Reno..." he murred half-awake from pleasure.

Laila gasped, she didn't say a word and simply kept digging in her tongue, putting a second hand on Gatomon's chest to try and please both nipples. She moaned through the whole oral sex, since Slashmon's humps were simply grinding her small butt, she was nearing her orgasm though, even pain and pleasure were fighting, the bliss never left her body.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gatomon moaned loudly as she cummed in the young girls face drown Laila in her juise and laid there panting for a monent. "You haved your fun Slashmon. Now it is time for your fun," said Gatomon with a smile.

*Bathroom*

"Thier called digimon and are a buch of perverted freaks of nature," said John as he took off his shirt and handed it to Sophia.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Ooookay... ^.^' Xen's frozen for now... so... INCOMING MANIACAL DIGIMON!!! Twisted

I Wrote:Name - Invisimon

Gender - Female (can be Male if she wishs)

Level - n/a

Type - Specter - Data

Description - Has no true form although she CAN take a semblence of almost anything.

Attacks - Mind Crush (mental attack)

Abilities - Ghost (non-material body), Solidify (can solidify apparition at will)

Let the carnage begin... Twisted

IC:

Invisimon, taking the form of a human, entered the bathroom. She had outfitted herself with jeans and a red top "Wh-What's going on...?" She asked in a fake - yet amazingly convincing - human voice; putting on a terrified expression.

The guy that had just poked his head in fell back in surprise and immediately left, running hard.

"Wha...?" June looked round, blinking. She could have sworn she just heard someone.
"Wait!!" Blackie yelled at the boy who poked his head in "I'm not bad!!!"
The OCA

June blinked again and looked up up Blackie "... you are kinda scary..." She giggled quietly.

Invisimon continued acting, looking over her shoulder fearfully "There are... things... out there..." She half whispered.
Blackie looked at June "I'm..really that scary?"
The OCA
Sophia as just been raped by a digimon dog," said John.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Slashmon quickly began humping Laila's ass rapidly, "Almost... THERE!" He shouted as he held his member inside of her, his cum firing out of him and filling up her asshole. "I have go to do that again sometime," He said as he slid his slowly shrinking member out of Laila's ass, a small amount of cum dripping off it.

*Bathroom*

Sophia accepted the shirt and quickly wrapped it around herself to hide her private areas, especially since her crotch was still sopping wet from the attack.

*Hallway*

"Nice to meet you Reno," Shady smiled a bit, "Normally I believe shaking hands is in order, but I believe this will do in our situation." She wrapped her tail around his cock and gave it a couple of small yanks.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Taria began to mutter something under her breath"i thought as much...looks like im free to do her..." she then grinned wickedly, a gleam of evil in her eye.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds