Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
Ooc: Post flood guys only four of the post on this page in not your so please wait for the ret of us. Thanks ^_^
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Xen tilted his head with interest... He shrugged "Why not?" He gripped her sides tightly, pushing in.
"Wha..What did you do?" Justin said in a now deeper voice than before "I'm..a dragon." he said looking at his claws and scaly..muscular arms.

Blackie rubbed the back of his head then sighed "Okay...we'll do it." He easily picked her up and he scootched a bit so his back is against the wall. He slouched a bit so his member was sticking in the air. He laid her on his furry chest facing him "I'm going to go very slow with you okay, I dont want to hurt you." insuring her he picked her up and with the softest touch the head of his member was poking her entrance.
The OCA
June moaned softly from excitement, looking down at Blackie's cock "Okay..."
Ooc: Post flood guys only four of the post on this page in not your so please wait for the ret of us. Thanks ^_^
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Reno slurped harder, then suddenly jerked his head, which made his tongue lap at both her G-spot and clit at the same time, he couldn't help but follow his instincts to lick as hard as he could.

Laila turned on her belly, her small but stiff ass cheeks in view under her mini-skirt showing off to Slash. She looked up at the female cat's crotch and gulped a bit, "I'm n-not a l-lesbian... m-mistress..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blackie nodded slightly and lowered her just a little bit more his head was already spreading her pussy
The OCA
Railemon nodded, and murred softly, as her walls were still stretching softly to let his now huge member in. "Yeah.... I... It's a speciality... of mine... Mrrr...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ooc: DMX I removed her panties

Ic:

"Do you want to be punished again slave now lick," Gatomon threatend as she pointed to her slit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Oo-oooo..." June moaned.