Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
Ebon: *lifts her tail up out of the way for Mindy while still licking Katt's folds letting a muffled* 'ont orry out i'

Person below me will let Mindy know that Ebon said "Dont worry about it" and go ahead.
The OCA
Mindy: I guessed as much, *Forces another bead into Ebon's ass, forcing the other three even further inside her* You're loving this aren't you? You like having those beads in your ass?

Katt: HEEEEEE!! *Tenses up a bit as her body is wracked with pleasure from Ebon's licking* Oh, the person below me is loving this as much as me!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon: *lets out a loud but muffled moan as she presses her lips against Katt's pussy lips and starts deep licking her pussy*

Person below me is happy to know she is in her own 7th Heaven
The OCA
Mindy: Glad to know she's enjoying this, *Presses in the final bead on the string into Ebon's ass, spreading it widely so it's blue color sticks out since it has no room to go all the way in with the other beads already inside her* the person below me thinks we need to move up to the dildo.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon: mmmm dildo does sound good...vibrator if you please

Person below me will consider this request
The OCA
Mindy: Ooohh, I like this girl, *Quickly grabs a large two sided strap-on out of her toy chest* I just know you'll love this, *Inserts one end of the it into her own pussy and then ties it on in the back* First things first, *Grabs a small plastic circle on the end of the string of beads and pulls them out quickly, each making a slight pop as the escape her hole* Now it's time for a slight warm up, *Slides the vibrator into Ebon's ass, not yet turning it on as she begins humbing her* The person below me wants me to turn it on?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon: mmmmmm next post...I love the feeling of a dildo in my ass..mmmhhhh oh yeah...

Person below me will now turn it on
The OCA
Criss: I will do that for you Ebon if you suck me off

Criss: the person below me will suck me off
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
No *Sets the dildo on*

The person below me is enjoying.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon: Well first *punches Crisses balls hard* NO ONE TELLS ME WHAT TO SUCK FUCKER!!!! And now mmmmhhhhh yeah I'm enjoying this.

Person below me will join in...if its Criss I hope you're coughing up blood.
The OCA