Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Nath: We're screwed.

Steven: Totally. Wait! I know. *stands up and walks over to the Fox Waitress* Heya. *looks at Saphire through his odd glasses* Uhm, can you help? There seems to be a sword stuck in the chair behind you.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Waitress: Mmmkay how bout you?

Saphire: Chocolate cheese cake with peanutebutter crust please

Waitress: I'll be right back with your orders..*walks off*

Saphire: Thanks miss *she watched the waitress walk off and in the corner of her eye she saw a stranger with a familiar white tail then glanced behind her then quickly turned back to Yoosei*...Nath is here...wanna play a trick on him?
The OCA

Yoosei: *whispers* sure
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Saphire: *whispers* follow my lead...dont worry we wont actually do it *brings her tail around and lightly brushes againts Yooseis breast*
The OCA

Steven: *sweat-drops* Okay, don't help me pull out my sword from your chair. *walks back over to the table which Nath is at* Couldn't get your sword back.... Artex.

Nath: *grins as Steven tries to cover up their tracks* Ack... oh well, you tried, Lurios.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei: *murrs softly and guides her tails to near Saphire's waist and caresses it softly*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Saphire: mmmm *brings her tail across and starts brushing both at the same time*
The OCA

Steven: Uhm. *turns back and looks at Yoosei and Saphire* I think they're acting.... I don't know... *sweat-drops* Come on, Artex! I like those type'a girls!

Nath: Eh, screw it. *takes a drink of his coke*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei: *murrs and guides her tails to Saphire's neck and rubs it softly*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Saphire:mmmm yeah...*she took her tail and started pushing it inbetween her mounds*
The OCA