Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
Blackie shook his head in disbelief "You dont mean." the wolf paused for a second "You..really want to.?"

Justin groaned when the dragon pulled out of his ass some cum ran out of him as he did "Man..thats..uuhhh." He then looked on the dragon "You're not really what?"
The OCA
Railemon suddenly glowed white, and his body started changing slightly. Breasts started to develop from his chest, and his muscles and arms became thinner.

Almost a minute later, the light died out, and Railemon faced Justin. "I'm... not really male."

-Classroom-

Lumi only nodded, murring softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I-It kinda felt good... um... but I panicked..." June lowered her face shyly.

"Hrrmm..." Xen quickly removed Lumi's lower clothes, sliding a finger round her entrance slowly.
Blackie put his nose right up to June's face "When we do it, I promise to be more gentle...if you still want to do it."

Justin's jaw dropped when he saw his former rapist grow breasts and become a lot more attractive and sexy "Holy crap!!! You're a girl!!!"
The OCA
Railemon blushed deeply, and looked away. "Yeah... I.. I am... Sorry..... I-I just get too horny... in this form... and my fake male form...."

Lumi let out a soft moan, and arched her head back. "Nhhh...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin shook his head "How come...you were so interested in me?"
The OCA
Railemon gulped softly, and, she then bended over and whispered in his ear. "I... I liked you..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin blushed "Oh wow umm you like me? Someone as pretty as you likes me? You look very nice by the way."
The OCA
After that comment, she blushed very deeply. "...Th-Th-thanks..." But as soon as she said that, she let out a small sigh. "S-Sorry about... the... ass thing..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin rubbed the back of his head looking on the dragoness "Well I did like it a little bit...untill you cummed into me..uhh..I'll need a shower." Then it just struck him that he was standing naked in front of a hot dragoness and his dick had already fully hardened again
The OCA