Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
Fengalmon: That I did not know, *Gently pushes Lurea onto the ground as he gets over her* But that's not what I'm thinking of right now, *Purrs a bit as he begins licking at Lurea*

Shadow: The person below me thinks Lurea's gonna have a fun time if she tries taking Fengalmon's dick.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lurea: Oooh! That's what I plan to take! *giggles softly, before murring again*

SAF Kurtz: *walks up to Shadow* Seemingly, you're familiar. *her arms are nowhere near her breasts, and Shadow can just barely see her nipples through the fabric of her black shirt*

The person below me will stare.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow: Must... resist... urge... to... stare... at... beutiful... breasts.

Fengalmon: *Continues licking Lurea. His slit slowly opens as his cock begins coming out of it, it stretches to almost 4 feet in length and as wide as a human leg before it stops*

The person below me thinks Lurea is in for a world of hurt.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lurea: *eyes widen at the huge cock* Oh my go---

Kurtz: Holy hell, YES! You're inhuman if you plan to stuff THAT into her!

SAF Kurtz: Huh? *jiggles her breasts a little* You like these?

The person below me believes Kurtz will stop them.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
You wanna try and stop a giant tiger from getting it on with a girl be my guest. But before you try, can I have your stereo when he rips your lungs out?

Shadow: Well, it would be rude me to lie to ya. *Stares a bit at her breasts as they jiggle* They're beutiful, but not as much as you are.

Fengalmon: *Leans down a bit, his cock pressing against Lurea's stomach*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: He won't rip out my lungs when he hears that that is my partner he's about to fuck with a 4 foot long cock. *breaks out of his isle and starts running towards them*

SAF Kurtz: *blushes deeply* Aww! *kisses Shadow on the head softly* Thanks....

Lurea: O-oh my... *murrs softly at the feeling of his cock against her stomach* ...That's b-big....

The person below me is about to get blasted away. Well, one of their characters.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Why? Lurea and SAF Kurtz don't seem upset by anything.

Katt: *jumps infront of Kurtz* Oh let them have their fun, *Wraps her arms around him and begins nuzzling his chin with her head as her tail begins rubbing up his leg* And we'll have ours.

Shadow: nice save Katt *Turns his attentin back to SAF Kurtz* So, you're in the SAF RPG I take it? I got a friend in there, SAF Shadow, you'll have to say hi to him for me, it's not often that similar characters meet up.

Fengalmon: *Growls a bit as he begins rubbing his cock up and down on Lurea's chest*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You're forgetting the person below me. X3

Kurtz: *sweat-drops, before pulling away* Nuh-uh. No thanks, I think... err... I'll go find Dot. *quickly turns around and breaks free of her arms, running for the nearest room* FREEEEEDOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!

SAF Kurtz: Well, I've gotta wait for DMX'ie to grant us permission to come in. *giggles softly* My tamer's quite the swordsman.

Lurea: Mmhhhh... *murrs seductively, and moves her claw ontop of his moving member, rubbing it softly* ....Big....

The person below me shall remember next time XD
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yes, I will.

Katt: What? What's Dot got that I don't? *Sits on the ground and pouts a bit*

Shadow: Tamer? I didn't know you were a digimon. Guess that just proves how attractive you are, it doesn't matter if you aren't human.

Fengalmon: *Continues thrusting his member through the makeshift hole created by Lurea's arms and body* Grrr, you wouldn't believe how hard it is to find a woman in this body. *Licks playfully at Lurea's face*

The person below me wonders why Renee hasn't beaten Shadow into the ground for hitting on a girl.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah. I wonder.

Kurtz: *yelling back* SHE HAS MY LOVE!

SAF Kurtz: Oh yeah. *giggles* I'm a digimon. Note the Railemon part. *she then blushes at his comment* Awwww... *snuggles him* You really know how to make me smile, dont'cha....

Lurea: *giggles softly, and murrs at the lick, as she makes the makeshift hole smaller for his member by pushing down on it with her arm* Oh, it is? Gee....

The person below me wonders if I am the tamer.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds