Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
I sure will.

Justin: *blinked for a second* You mean..like you..but male..a digimon? *pondered for a moment* oh what the hell...change me into a Railemon.

Person below me will proceed
The OCA
Railemon: Alrighty.....

*she moves her muzzle to Justin's neck, and, without warning, gives it a small love bite. Almost immediately, his body glows white, and his body starts expanding, as a tail grows out from his backside and his skin changes to red-and-white scales, his eyes a shining silver colour*

Railemon: *after the process is done, she is staring* Oh... my... *huggles Justin's now REALLY deadly sexy dragon body* #^_^#

The person below me LOVES how I made them?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Who doesnt love changing into a sexy dragon body

Justin: *lifts up his claw and stares at it* I'm a...dragon..*he started swishing his tail around* I'm a fucking dragon..*looks down and sees the Railemon* I grew..*flexes his muscles and veins pop out* I'm big!!! I'm loving it!!! *huggles the Railemon*

Person below me likes it too?
The OCA
Railemon: OF COURSE! *snuggling Justin before kissing his chest a lot*

The person below me takes that as a sign to yiff her.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I'll be gentle *smiles*

Justin: *licked Railemon's cheek softly* Can I...thank you..in anyway I can *kisses her cheek* I'd hate to take this gift you've given me and not give anything back *starts licking and kissing Railemon's neck*

Person below me will except my "payment" *chuckles*
The OCA
Railemon: Nhhh... Then.... If you want to give something back.... Give me... *she then moans softly, as her crotch starts to grow wet, her pussy becoming obvious between her legs*

The person below knows what she is going to say.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Chocolate!!! No I'm just kidding :P

Justin:*picked Railemon up and gently sat her down on a bed. Crawling up to her had gave her body kisses as he trailed up to her muzzle and kissed her on the lips soft at first but deepened as he continue*

Person below me doesnt want chocolate.
The OCA
Nope. But I want to see this. X3

Kurtz: *sitting down in the monitor room* I love good love yiffs.

Railemon: *with each kiss on her body, she giggled softly, but her eyes widened as she was kissed on the lips. But after a few mere seconds, she murrs, and wraps her arms around Justin's neck, as she herself deepens the kiss, her tail intertwining with Justin's*

Person below me thinks they make a good couple? XD
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow: Yeah, not as hot as a Katt/Mindy but still nice.

The person below me wants to see a Katt/Mindy lemon.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Like hell, yeah.

The person below me will write it? lol.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds