Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
You did it this time.

Justin: Oh...well then why were you interested in me then?

Person below me will explain
The OCA
Railemon: To be honest... you're cute as hell... and.. *blushes deeply* Well, isn't it obvious? I like you a lot. *licks his cheek softly*

The person below me just blushed.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin: *blushed looking at her* Well..you're really cute too. Cutest stalker I've ever had...well you're the first stalker I've ever had.

Person below me giggled
The OCA
Railemon: *giggles softly* Stalker? I've only watched you in the gym... and... well, you look... quite sexy to be honest. *blushes herself, as she licks him on the cheek*

The person below me has an odd suspision.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yeah

Justin: What..exactly did you..um..see?

Person below me will share their view
The OCA
Railemon: Nothing... but your cute, deadly sexy bod.... *she then moves her body and presses her body against his, her nicely formed breasts squished between their bodies*

Person below me is liking what she is doing? X3
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin: *cocks stiffened right up feeling her nice beasts pressed against him just by mere instinct he raised his hand and felt one of her breasts* You're very nice..

Person below me likes me
The OCA
Railemon: Oohhh... *murrs seductively and mid-closes her eyes* ...You're better then I thought... *moves her muzzle forward and suddenly kisses the human on his lips with her muzzle*

The person below me knows what she is about to do.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I'm not a mind reader

Justin: *wided as the Railemon kissed him but did not fight it as he slid his hands down her back down to her rear*

Person below me is a mind reader
The OCA
Yes. But you don't need to be a mind reader when there's a horny dragoness in front of ya ;P

Railemon: *devious grin, as she pounces on Justin and makes him fall onto the bed, as her feet move up and unbuckle Justin's trousers, before pulling it down, along with his pants, so that his member is fully exposed to her* Oh... by the way... I must ask... Do you... want me to make you a Railemon as well, cutie? *tiny giggle, hoping for a yes*

Person below me shall respond to her?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds