Join our server on Discord

Poll: Do you think Renamon is sexy?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
84.00%
42 84.00%
No
10.00%
5 10.00%
Dunno
4.00%
2 4.00%
I am too embarrassed to answer
2.00%
1 2.00%
Total 50 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Right. Who thinks Renamon is sexy? *she slaps me* OW!
Ebon:..Yeah...I'm fine....
The OCA
Kurtz: Good. *rubs a claw over her cheek* What did he do, because if I see him again, I will rip his member from his body if he did anything with it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ebon: Well we were having a good time untill all of a sudden he started ramming into me like his life depended on it, I fucking passed out from the pain *points the puddle of blood-juice mixture* thats mine.
The OCA
Kurtz: .... *stays silent, before the entire sky shatters, and Kurtz appears in Layer 4735 of the Digital World*

Dresan: You know, what I must do, for violation... and raping... my friend's sister. *He launches forward with his sword, and points it at Deric's throat*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Deric - ... -_- Go on then.
Dresan: You're not my son. Where, where is he?! ANSWER ME! *pulls the blade back and digs it into one of Deric's claws*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Deric - *flinches* ... kill me.
Dresan: DERIC! *in his face* I still love you since you're my son, but WHAT HAS COME OVER YOU?!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Deric - ... -_- ... *steps back* I wanted to say something... but it's far too late for it now. *snarls* No... I just stood there... Watching... ... ... ... *vanishes*
Steven: Ub'r. *Deric suddenly reappears, because of Steven's godlike powers now*

Dresan: You wanted a wish, you have one. *sends his sword flying through Deric's heart*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds