Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get
8647. (It shows I can't resist going into Dialogal... n_n;)

Nath grinned, and placed the money on the table for both of them. "Hm... wanna teleport to the room, then?" He asked, before swishing his tail.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire laughed "Sure yeah." she walked up to him closely "Lead the way...cutie."

Disturbed: Ah shoot...HEY SHIVA!!! COULD YOU PLEEEASE BRING ME A TOWEL OUT OF THE LINEN CLOSET!!! ITS JUST ON THE OTHER END OF THE HALLWAY UPSTAIRS HERE!!!
The OCA

Nath, almost immediately grinned, and wrapped his huge muscly arms around Saphire. "The only way."

With a poof, they appeared next to the fire, standing up next to the sofa, while he still huggled her.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Shiva: *raises an eyebrow*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Disturbed: *jerked his head when the door openned* Sh-Shiva? *the shower curtain was nearly see-through* Ummm here uhh *gently grabs the towel from Shiva blushing* Th-Thank you

Saphire gently sat them both down on the sofa and cuddle with Nath
The OCA

Shiva: *grins and once giving him the towel she suddenly pulls the curtain away and stares at him*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Sitting down, while hugging her, he smiled. "So.... what... did you say back at the restuarant... Saph?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Disturbed:C-Can I help you Shiva? *he wraped the towel around himself blushing*

"I think I was telling you how sweet you were." Saphire said as she laid against Nath
The OCA

Nath blushed lightly, and almost immediately, he moved like thunder. He was then lying down on top of Saphire, cuddling her. "But... no... you're more sweeter... Saph...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire giggled "Okay fine I'm sweeter...doesnt mean you're not sweet either."
The OCA