Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Disturbed: Just.. a little bit..here *picks up Shiva piggyback style* dont worry I'll just jog..*starts jogging towards his house*
The OCA

Shiva: *blinks and giggles while softly wrapping her arms around his neck*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Nath: Uhm... Saph, what should... uhm... WE, do? I mean, we could play games in the huge gaming room in the lounge, or, we go into the Living Room.... a huge sofa next to a cozy fire is lovely, is it not? Accompanied by darkness?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Disturbed: Lets see...*running for a couple blocks he stopped at a quaint little house* Here we are...my home sweet home..*he carried her to the door and gently slipped her off his back then unlocked the door letting them in* Make yourself at home.

Saphire smiled at Nath "I'd love to share a sofa with you...sure." she said with a warm comforting smile.
The OCA

Shiva: awie...thankies *smiles and steps in* I was so curious before about how would your house look like...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
8642. (Ack.)

Nath nodded, and, with one last gulp, finished his coke. "So... are you done with the salad, Saphire?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
8643 (What is this Ack for?)

Saphire swallowed the last leaf of sallad "I am now.." she grabbed a napkin and wiped her mouth clean "Okay..."

Disturbed: *put his house keys on the counter* Make yourself at home while I run upstairs and take a shower..man that icecream is sticky *struts his way upstairs and into the bathroom shutting the door behind him. He started the shower with a *creek* of the shower handle turning on the warm water. Then proceeded in slipping his trousers off*
The OCA

Shiva: *blinks*.....ok... *walks around the house until finally finding the livingroom and walks to the couch to sit down gently*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Disturbed: *stepped into the shower and started rubbing his body with soap, lathering up so his fur almost looks white instead of black*
The OCA

Shiva: *once sat down she sighs and looks up at the ceiling*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions