Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Nath: You're giggly attitude... your... seemingly angelic voice and personality... *he then looked away, blushing too much* ....God.. I'm making a fool of mysel---

Waiter: Orders, please....

Nath: --Oh yes, just a drink for me, and the lovely one over there would want... *stays silent hoping Saphire would answer*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Shiva: *smiles and blushes a bit* thankies once again
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Disturbed: *pulls out a chair for Shiva* Seat?

Saphire: *blinks* Oh right um...just water and a sallad for me please *smiling turning back to Nath* You're not making a fool of yourself...you're very sweet.
The OCA

Shiva: *blushes* thank you... *sits down on the chair he pulled out*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Waiter: You're salad shall be done in ten minutes, ma'am. Drinks will be around in two. *walks into the kitchen of the restuarant*

Nath: *smiles slightly, still blushing, while turning back* Sweet...? I was just... trying to be honest with you....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Disturbed: *pushes in Shiva's chair* Welcome *smiling as he goes and sits down across from her* and now what caused me to run into that light post *starts eating his icecream*
The OCA

Shiva: *blinks* you hit that post by accident
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Disturbed: *smiled* yes I did..and as soon as I saw this place I hit the pole...so it better worth it..since its icecream *takes a spoon full* its definitly worth it.

Saphire: Well most guy's that are 'honest' with me only tell me how good my butt looks...you see past that...there for you are sweet *smiles*
The OCA

Shiva: *looks away and sighs* you can eat my icecream if you want
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Nath: Well... uhm...

Waiter: Drinks. *puts two glasses down on the table*

Nath: Thanks. *takes a drink* Well... I see you, for who you are, Saph. *rests back a bit on the chair* You're a delightful, sweet girl who, in my eyes, is adoreable.... *blushes slightly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds